Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

Dear ACE Devs, please do not put population caps on any campaigns. Please. I want first row seats to the bonfire when the zerglings go up in flames.

I'm now curious if the first 14 pages of this thread are as jam-packed with hyperbole as the last 2. How much of a cute fluffy kitten does one have to be to publicly brag about his inability to fight other players without a 1000:1 advantage? I honestly never thought I'd see someone so afraid of losing pixels. How do you even get to be that spineless? Do women often complain about how soft you are?

Edited by Drenath

2eyfm20.jpg

Dear ACE Devs, please do not put population caps on any campaigns. Please. I want first row seats to the bonfire when the zerglings go up in flames.

I'm now curious if the first 14 pages of this thread are as jam-packed with hyperbole as the last 2. How much of a cute fluffy kitten does one have to be to publicly brag about his inability to fight other players without a 1000:1 advantage? I honestly never thought I'd see someone so afraid of losing pixels. How do you even get to be that spineless? Do women often complain about how soft you are?

^^^

lSsyF1x.jpg

Indeed. Good looking out. You bros should get on the dregs.net slack. You can shoot the poorly made socks with the PvP community that has been basically drummed off these forums by the sensitives.

I can already predict the future.

Large groups like yours will fall by the waysides because the game isn't hardcore enough for you.

Then you can go back to your forums and talk about how you were too awesome for this community.

Rage Quit

This has gone from Serrated being salty, to RQ whining about zergs.

This thread is gold. Did zergs do something bad to you when you were a child?

And these are the people calling themselves pvp'ers.

Poor representation.

Every time my group meets your group it's just like my sig! Last time you managed to get a freeze frame SS of me in a fire (we still wiped your group and you ran away lol). Please try to get some better footage today ok. It's not fun forumbaning when you are terrabad. Oh and please post that clip where the 4 elite mobs wipe us in the top keep and your group takes full credit that made me spit redbull I laughed so hard.

Here is a better idea. Maybe your guild could have someone competent talk smack instead of their resident window-licker!

You mean this video http://www.twitch.tv/facerip/v/28314975

Maybe you watched it wrong, but I clearly had to iframe the mobs because I had them aggro'd while I kited them around the building and back in.

The fact of the matter is, you got dumpstered by a pick up group using the chat box to communicate.  Spin it how you want but the fact is, we took your hitpoints to 0 and you didn't even manage to GET A SINGLE ONE OF US HALF DEAD.

Blow your horn all you want, doesn't mean you actually play music.

This hilarious to read.  Guys get steamrolled, then claim they will own the game due to sheer size of numbers.  All the while, not knowing exactly how the game mechanics will play.  These same guys get destroyed on every stream I watch.

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfe

Edited by DahkX

-X- Founding Member/IC
aka Averith

In pretty much every single game some random eve player comes along starts shouting that big bad wolf is just around the corner and it NEVER happens.

The fact is Eve requires very little commitment once you have been around for a while so member rosters can bloat up to huge numbers, but it doesn't represent how active they would be - especially in a totally different game.

I am leet therefore I need 5000 folks in my guild so I can ride their accomplishments. Pew pew pew. EVE is so hardcore. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

If we were even numbers we'd never have a challenge...and that's what we want.

Did a group somehow get a 9 man in a 5 man match?  Did you run solo?  Or in your opinion is a 5 man group a zerg?

I know for a FACT that no 2 groups of our are not trying to kill each other first just to light up GV and talk smack.  So if that 5 man zerg is beyound what you think is fair play.  I suggest Minecraft.

But I get it.  We have 2 full groups.  You have 4 people.  We rotate people in and out of groups and have groups in most of the matches.  I guess I should thank Ace for letting us run 10 and 15 man groups against your 4.

But you should get a good helmet precious, cause it is going to be a bumpy ride. 

Did a group somehow get a 9 man in a 5 man match?  Did you run solo?  Or in your opinion is a 5 man group a zerg?

I know for a FACT that no 2 groups of our are not trying to kill each other first just to light up GV and talk smack.  So if that 5 man zerg is beyound what you think is fair play.  I suggest Minecraft.

But I get it.  We have 2 full groups.  You have 4 people.  We rotate people in and out of groups and have groups in most of the matches.  I guess I should thank Ace for letting us run 10 and 15 man groups against your 4.

But you should get a good helmet precious, cause it is going to be a bumpy ride. 

I have seen and there is video in this actual thread that disproves that two groups will and have worked together in a small test.

Its fine, but don't expect some kudos for it.

Rage Quit

Speaking of videos, here is the actual raw RQ footage that started this whole salt fest in the first place. 30 seconds in, you will see our group roll in from the left, I think it was Demus who got our attention with that fireball. At any rate, we had no idea who RQ was until after the match when they called us out in lobby chat. :)

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEoda7X_pkc

Fair warning, there is a wee bit of language. Viewer discretion is advised.

Edited by Zim

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."