Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

16 SR8D players working mostly in a coordinated manner at the group level caused this the 1st ever in game QQ thread for CF. You guys aren't even ready for a full guild of us. Not to mention the shock and tears you will inevitably display when a mega guild like goons, exc.... show up with thousands. You can run with your 7 man guild here like you did on the SB crapulator but It's just not going to work for you the way you think.  

I know you need to talk trash to try to save face, but watching my squad rip right through you guys without even the smallest threat of a single death is laughable. My goodness.  You can't possibly think you're good, right?  If your whole thing is "we aren't good but we have more people than you", that's fine.  Just don't pretend you're decent.

-X- Founding Member/IC
aka Averith

I know you need to talk trash to try to save face, but watching my squad rip right through you guys without even the smallest threat of a single death is laughable. My goodness. You can't possibly think you're good, right? If your whole thing is "we aren't good but we have more people than you", that's fine. Just don't pretend you're decent.

Lol. When you little guys got your first win. We said gf. You responded by dropping a salt mine on us. Just remember that when we kick your sand castle over and take your stuff in the CW.

But hey. Credit where credit is due.

kudos for you all for finishing a Serrated squad's work. :) you guys are doing good in a game mode that is relevant to small groups.

Edited by Tehrror

Of course. :)

Remember after launch when you want papa serrated to give you your lands. You need to contact Gizmaul

Krip hasn't chimed in for awhile... he a lil embarrassed by the continual beat down we've served?

Just roflstomped them multiple times. 

Multiple groups of STR8BAD down that last match. 

We'll have some good footage of the str8bad we also rolled over multiple times.  

ROFL guess we could have called in another guild.  But being the zerg we are.  I guess we felt 4 was plenty.  You sure showed up.  I mean the 8 of you rolled Zim and I so fast.  We never even really got a shot off.

I guess we did not adapt to the run past everything find a particular group we want and attack them while they are engaged.  But PLEASE post all the screenshot you took standing over me and Zim.  You guys Crush!

Work together with both groups and post 1 coherent response. 

But in my opinion you guys were by far the best pre alpha team(s) on the field tonight.  How many matches did you win?  All of them? 

Congratz your epeen is bigger than mine:(  And to think this whole thread started with you calling us out for being a zerg guild:)  Guess we can watch your videos and see how a zerg really works.  We will use it as a teaching tool.

Videos Please!

ROFL guess we could have called in another guild.  But being the zerg we are.  I guess we felt 4 was plenty.  You sure showed up.  I mean the 8 of you rolled Zim and I so fast.  We never even really got a shot off.

I guess we did not adapt to the run past everything find a particular group we want and attack them while they are engaged.  But PLEASE post all the screenshot you took standing over me and Zim.  You guys Crush!

Work together with both groups and post 1 coherent response. 

But in my opinion you guys were by far the best pre alpha team(s) on the field tonight.  How many matches did you win?  All of them? 

Congratz your epeen is bigger than mine:(  And to think this whole thread started with you calling us out for being a zerg guild:)  Guess we can watch your videos and see how a zerg really works.  We will use it as a teaching tool.

Videos Please!

That sounds like a lot of excuses there ranger. 

Lol. When you little guys got your first win. We said gf. You responded by dropping a salt mine on us. Just remember that when we kick your sand castle over and take your stuff in the CW.

But hey. Credit where credit is due.

kudos for you all for finishing a Serrated squad's work. :) you guys are doing good in a game mode that is relevant to small groups.

You know, if you insist on using the term you should at least use it properly. Losers are salty, winners are not. Last I checked, everyone was winning except you. Does the game show you a different scoreboard than everyone else? Maybe you think it's a race to see who can queue up for the most matches?

2eyfm20.jpg

Ya burito, it will be amazing to see the 451,322 players that play crowfall (based on the rough numbers outlined in random posts in this thread). 

I'm particularly excited that literally all of EvE will be playing, which I've heard before in other games, but never seemed to materialize. 

Should be fun, regardless.  Lots of targets

Ya burito, it will be amazing to see the 451,322 players that play crowfall (based on the rough numbers outlined in random posts in this thread). 

I'm particularly excited that literally all of EvE will be playing, which I've heard before in other games, but never seemed to materialize. 

Should be fun, regardless.  Lots of targets

Buncha cannon fodder plebs :)

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito