Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

This thread definitely has valuable feedback.

It sure does.

I showed how thin-skinned the SB crowd is, and that Serrated and RQ can be scratched off my list of guilds to worry about at launch.

Playing a bugged out emulator with terrible tab-target combat is sure gonna show us in CF, and they complain about EVE, lol. 

I had fun in this thread, it was nice talking to you all, and I hope for more threads like these in the future.

So this is the "forumbane" that some said was so important to have here? Meh.

54775074.jpg

Not all of us are softskins. Back to your EK.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

You only won 3 times in 2 hours, and the wins were when you went up against 2 pug teams and you had almost 50% participation in those games. 5 vs 15 and 5 vs 13.

Glad I didn't take you guys seriously, but fun stream. 

Don't know why you keep posting videos showing your total incompetence as a team.

You watched all 2 hours? Thanks for wasting your time on us. I feel honored

Not all of us are softskins. Back to your EK.

No idea what that has to do with it, as I don't have much interest in EKs. Just saying if this is some of the stuff that some so desperately desire then honestly don't see what the big deal is. Its just run of the mill poorly made socks talking that's on pretty much every competitive game forums. It just happens that right now these forums are more about the actual game being made. After launch I'm sure they'll be plenty of this going on.

I hope these tools are right about the tens of thousands of their guildmates who will be purchasing the game (because they certainly aren't backers). As ridiculous a claim as it is, it would be great for the long term success of the game financially and would give us a steady stream of easy pickins.

Its always fun to see if the people talking the talk can walk the walk.

It's nice to see people walk the walk 1:1, its hilarious to see people posting/talking about that when they need to bring 100:1 to walk the walk.  Don't get me wrong, I still welcome your zerg of 20000 plebs :).

WinterBlades - Joyeuse

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

It sure does.

I showed how thin-skinned the SB crowd is, and that Serrated and RQ can be scratched off my list of guilds to worry about at launch.

Playing a bugged out emulator with terrible tab-target combat is sure gonna show us in CF, and they complain about EVE, lol. 

I had fun in this thread, it was nice talking to you all, and I hope for more threads like these in the future.

You seem to have a complete misunderstanding of how to use words. You don't know the difference between whine and/or complain.

You also seem to be completely naïve about technical limitations of servers and seem to think because EVE can do one server every MMO can do one server.

There is nothing at this point you can even contribute to the discussion until you reach a fundamental understanding of the things above.

You are still playing checkers and we are discussing chess at this point.

Good stuff till the end...maybe everyone just got tired cuz it turned it name calling.

Up till that was some funny stuff lol

Once it devolves to name calling there really isn't anything of substance to even discuss at that point.

Plus, its pre alpha, lets not get overly excited.

This thread is boring, where all the words on D and F, where are the tears, videos of jumping 30 mins on someone corpse, where is this epic "gonna call my 2000 friends" thing, where is calling guilds larger by 2 members ''zerg'', WHERE ARE THOSE WONDERFUL THINGS ?

Oh wait, it's all here. I love it.... bring your 30000 plebs u zergs with no skill ;) !!!!111!!oneone!!!11

Edited by Naur

lol 

We are the Paxborg. We will add your lack of skill and indistinctiveness to our own. Resistance is not futile as we will probably lose. 

ISjRtqc.jpg

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

lol, 

I like that I got under your skin so much you had to look me up, I did my job good then, baited and hooked.

Someone said something about my intelligence earlier in this thread, cant believe you actually fell for the "omgzorz 30k member guild" 

Like I said, good thread, gave me lots of laughs.

And don't worry, you are not worth the bother to even google.

lol, 

I like that I got under your skin so much you had to look me up, I did my job good then, baited and hooked.

Someone said something about my intelligence earlier in this thread, cant believe you actually fell for the "omgzorz 30k member guild" 

Like I said, good thread, gave me lots of laughs.

And don't worry, you are not worth the bother to even google.

Your posts says one thing, but your attendance in this thread says something else.

Keep tryin though.

Get back to us when you have something other than empty insults to throw out.

Your posts says one thing, but your attendance in this thread says something else.

Keep tryin though.

Get back to us when you have something other than empty insults to throw out.

This forum has been dead for months, and finally there is some action. Ofc I have to participate.

Getting you guys to dance was fun tho.. I knew a quick google search would reveal my guild, I just wondered how long it would take.

But good fun, you were good sports.