Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

If that was directed at RQ.....Are you not entertained?  I guess not, your one of those types lol.....Btw were just getting started.

If by 'one of those types', you mean the sort of person that isn't interested by average skilled, pre-release pvp egocentric penis-swinging by forum warriors.

Then yes, I am one of those types.

However, if the entertainment you were looking to supply was to make yourselves look like idiots - then I suppose I'm a little entertained.

Edited by xaine

Ah man. I should have posted my video in this thread called "Me and 1 RQ member kill 8 total noobs" - coulda gotten so many views!

whoa now-- the narrative is "average skilled, pre-release pvp egocentric penis-swinging by forum warriors."

Pax won't roll until Crowfall testing can support a full zerg of at least 25 per team.  I'll be sure to color in that into the bottom corner though, so it'll animate for you like a flip book to ensure you are capable of understanding.

What are you saying your video is evident though?  The only thing I've seen video proof of is a few bads hugging around a campfire.

Edit:  Page 23.  My favorite number.

http://paxgaming.com/index.php?threads/crowfall-november-pre-alpha-test.21942/page-3

Maybe you should rephrase your statement to PAX won't roll until we can win due to numbers, since our organized groups w/ even numbers just get embarrassed.

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

How about everyone take a chill pill and come down off of their soap box's. We all know that animation lock combat is for nooblets. So how about we stop shouting over who's riding the flyest short bus and hug it out <3

No way this is much more fun this way.

Ignore the troll!

Rage Quit

http://paxgaming.com/index.php?threads/crowfall-november-pre-alpha-test.21942/page-3

Maybe you should rephrase your statement to PAX won't roll until we can win due to numbers, since our organized groups w/ even numbers just get embarrassed.

50900-Ellen-Page-shrug-gif-Tb30.gif

Congrats on linking to a post from a guy with an account that's less than a few months old.  I have Crowfall accounts older than his.

[@--(o.O)@]

Congrats on linking to a post from a guy with an account that's less than a few months old.  I have Crowfall accounts older than his.

Congrats on recruiting a guy that talks smack w/o any possible relevance regarding your zerg guild!  

tumblr_nnmp7hk9EO1usfl6eo1_500.gif

Hey! How about you quit that rage against my post. Just because it is sharper than a serrated knife and has more weight than a pax-mule while roaming the free lands!

Fix't this for you.

How'd you know I was a small Asian boy from a 90s after school kung fu special: "How to stay rad when faced with a bully?"

Real life Asian Ash Ketchum about to do battle.

[@--(o.O)@]

This thread was awesome!  

It was like a bunch of manlets with rulers yelling at each other from their respective bathroom stalls that theirs is bigger. I hope to see more of this kind of wang-waggery in the future!

Hg0LXwa.png

This thread was awesome!  

It was like a bunch of manlets with yardsticks yelling at each other from their respective bathroom stalls that theirs is bigger. I hope to see more of this kind of wang-waggery in the future!

Fix't.

[@--(o.O)@]