Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

Maybe you should rephrase your statement to PAX won't roll until we can win due to numbers, since our organized groups w/ even numbers just get embarrassed.

A group of 4 people who are only acquainted with each other lose to a group of 4 players who have been playing together for years.

What a shocker!

cpzYXCI.png?1

A group of 4 people who are only acquainted with each other repeatedly lose to a group of 4 players who have been playing together for years and pugs.

What a shocker!

So your saying SR8D is made up of only acquaintances?  I wouldn't have made this thread if they didn't justify running from fights and hiding as "strategy" in a pre-alpha combat test.  Oh yeah *fixed that for ya... It's a wonder I'm seeing less and less SR8D tags.

im-just-sayin_1544.gif

*edit-- here and I thought we were going to fall off the front page... thnx gais

Edited by nukeyoo

The reason you're seeing less tags is because people are getting bored of the hunger dome. Most of us are eagerly awaiting the next siege combat test.

I'd get bored too if I was losing the majority of the  time...

3740257.gif

This thread was awesome!  

It was like a bunch of manlets with rulers yelling at each other from their respective bathroom stalls that theirs is bigger. I hope to see more of this kind of wang-waggery in the future!

I really hope there is a spectator mode where we can watch with popcorn ingame. Popping my forum cherry just to laugh at these kids bickering, feels good man.

I really hope there is a spectator mode where we can watch with popcorn ingame. Popping my forum cherry just to laugh at these kids bickering, feels good man.

At least you admitted you want to be in the popcorn gallery watching us kids!

giphy.gif

Perhaps stop spending so much money on popcorn and you could afford to play the Pre-Alpha.. ;)

Finished 24 pages and cannot figure out what I learned.

I will be interested in seeing how this type of back-n-forth goes once the game is finished.

(Being a PVE player it's informative watching PVP smack talk)

Smack-talk sure has changed since my days... the age of GIFs are upon us it would seem.

Member of The BlackHand Order

I will be interested in seeing how this type of back-n-forth goes once the game is finished.

This is pretty mild, tbh.  And it generally makes for a lot more fun in game, with some back and forth forum'ing driving it a little.

Smack-talk sure has changed since my days... the age of GIFs are upon us it would seem.

Yep

I hope you didn't learn anything.

It would be scary coming away from this thread with some sort of knowledge you didn't previously have already.

This whole thread was a dumb thread and was poking fun at some people.

Rage Quit

I hope you didn't learn anything.

It would be scary coming away from this thread with some sort of knowledge you didn't previously have already.

This whole thread was a dumb thread and was poking fun at some people.

I learned that some people put a pretty high emphasis on success during a Pre Alpha test having any indication of success at release.  That was fun :)

I also learned that his is my 2nd favorite gif posted on the Crowfall forums...

3740257.gif

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

I learned that some people put a pretty high emphasis on success during a Pre Alpha test having any indication of success at release.  That was fun :)

I also learned that his is my 2nd favorite gif posted on the Crowfall forums...

Now I'm curious, what was the 1st?

Rage Quit