Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

I plan to host tea parties in the Serrated EK, the good news is that RQ members have all been cordially invited due to their awesome above win from Thread topic. Please be informed that Raging and Quitting both break tea party etiquette. Thank you for your consideration.

a62683edbfc09d0373cb7494e23ef3cd3a056da3

When you actually think it through, sounds pretty idiotic, no?

No, it sounds like a viable tactic if you are in a situation where you have an odd man out who can't fit in your groups. And an extra group member over standard max group size is a significant advantage. I hope I'm not teaching you something new.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

Maybe not, but you're obviously a fan.

I thought you might not. I'll give you some time to think about it though.

A fan of rq? Don't even know what rq stands for.

A fan of serrated? Definitely. I've said it before, I'll say it again: You guys are adorable.

This feels like an excuse.

So does your guild.

A fan of rq? Don't even know what rq stands for.

A fan of serrated? Definitely. I've said it before, I'll say it again: You guys are adorable.

Thanks stubbs, you're too kind.

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

No, it sounds like a viable tactic if you are in a situation where you have an odd man out who can't fit in your groups. And an extra group member over standard max group size is a significant advantage. I hope I'm not teaching you something new.

Come on dude.  With limited testing time, you honestly think someone would waste their testing time doing this?  Quit while you're behind.

I plan to host tea parties in the Serrated EK, the good news is that RQ members have all been cordially invited due to their awesome above win from Thread topic. Please be informed that Raging and Quitting both break tea party etiquette. Thank you for your consideration.

Tea parties are our specialty.

So does your guild.

Thanks stubbs, you're too kind.

I guess all I can say at this point is "your mom".

Rage Quit

Check my sig. Not in their clan genius.

Indeed. Stubbs cried DAYS ago about serrated running multiple teams and guild members helping guild members and how it's so pathetic that his four man guild couldn't do the same and how upset it makes him when the

Biggest and best aren't humble in the struggle it is to navigate all these tear filled threads. The tears flow until a serrated member shows up. Then it's all brave faces and pretending we're bullies. You're adorable. Really if this wasn't the same exact tactic of every low count group in the history of MMOs I'd be impressed.

The bar is set. Two days. 37 or more wins. Bring as many teams as you want. Elite PvPers should be able to pull it off easily. We'll be waiting.

Come on dude.  With limited testing time, you honestly think someone would waste their testing time doing this?  Quit while you're behind.

If you are obsessed with winning, yea, I think it is possible. And I do see some obsession with winning, so there is that.

Can you offer an explanation for why a single SR8D would join a PUG and then suicide? Wouldn't you just join a SR8D team instead, if there was room?

IhhQKY6.gif

If you are obsessed with winning, yea, I think it is possible. And I do see some obsession with winning, so there is that.

Can you offer an explanation for why a single SR8D would join a PUG and then suicide? Wouldn't you just join a SR8D team instead, if there was room?

I'll quote myself:  "Regarding early fire deaths, that's probably if a spot opened up for an odd man out or we somehow goofed up group selection in the lobby."

I'll quote myself:  "Regarding early fire deaths, that's probably if a spot opened up for an odd man out or we somehow goofed up group selection in the lobby."

That is just not convincing enough to end my speculation on what sorts of tactics are being employed.

IhhQKY6.gif