Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It's called "strategy"

nukeyoo

yall still bad.... but thanks for arguing it and making it to pg 7 in a couple hours.

*edit pg 8

Edited by nukeyoo

Good job guys! Nice win. I would like to point out one thing though, while you say we "zerg" and work together etc. We really don't. We are all in separate channels. Hell my own husband and team left me to die at the hands of our other guildies...at the beginning of the match. Lol! Each of our teams will gladly kill the other anytime during the match. With that said again good job guys on the win!!!

2188b00a004d9f089005733aa8fe395994e2d0b8

Hell my own husband and team left me to die at the hands of our other guildies...at the beginning of the match.

You may want to rethink your relationship.

Cyn knows which one...and she also knows the pvp code we lived by for a long time lmao.

Are you her husband..... or you've had experience with his D....?

Here is a clip of me on a healer/support with 4-10 fps kicking your socks all around. Enjoy and sorry about poor quality and fps:

CLICK HERE ( some mature language in song)

lmao..... ty for this contribution..  If you look at your video again you can see where you guys stopped attacking each other to focus us. 8ish vs 4  GG

@nukeyoo  Were you that confessor that ran off all salty because his group got reduced to dirt? Can never tell because you don't use your real handle scrub.

Umm... never played as any other then some nukeyoo alias.