Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nukeyoo

It's called "strategy"

This thread has been amazing. Thank you rq for beginning it. Thank you Serrated members for answering Muhrder's call. Thanks to this thread. He won't notice I jacked his last woodchuck out of the fridge until I get home.

Inb4 this thread gets scrubbed of fun.

You guys have a bat signal or something?

Rage Quit

honestly, I will have to give some credit to Serrated aswell.

If they didnt get so defensive, this thread would have barely reached one page and would have died instantly.

i think everyone's happy to actually have something to talk about on officials again, instead of venetian masks and run down trail mechanics.

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

This thread has been amazing. Thank you rq for beginning it. Thank you Serrated members for answering Muhrder's call. Thanks to this thread. He won't notice I jacked his last woodchuck out of the fridge until I get home.

Inb4 this thread gets scrubbed of fun.

Please, please, please, please, please tell me you didn't 911 the guild for a forum post.

No 911.  Actually your idle banter did not even merit more than a LOL on our forums.

Just to clarify a few things.  We are not even close to the biggest guild.  We do field many teams during the tests.  But being a PVP guild we kill whatever is red no matter the prefix on their name.  I call the shots on who to approach and who not to approach.  I said Ragequit was a dysfunctional group of epeens.  But they are good at PVP:)  And had not care either way if diplomacy was started or tried.  I mean it will be more fun making you live your guild tag night after night.

But to do ALL of this over 1 15 minutes PRE ALPHA fight is the best laugh I have had in weeks.  Thanks for getting buthurt

Edited by gizmaul

You guys have a bat signal or something?

Me and Muhrder are real life brothers. I go over to his house after work to jack Wi-Fi and chill because he's got that expensive stuff.

@otega no. Muhrder green lighted people to enjoy the thread before the mods destroy it. I was more thanking them for actually participating. Though they didn't sperg nearly as well as Muhrder would have liked. But alas. No one spergs like Muhrder.

Edited by Tehrror

Surprising the forum SS hasn't deleted this thread and banned everyone of you.

I have asked them not to close it.  We are big boys and don't need to be protected from social PvP.

SR8DSigTemp_Tahru.png

No 911.  Actually your idle banter did not even merit more than a LOL on our forums.

Just to clarify a few things.  We are not even close to the biggest guild.  We do field many teams during the tests.  But being a PVP guild we kill whatever is red no matter the prefix on their name.  I call the shots on who to approach and who not to approach.  I said Ragequit was a dysfunctional group of epeens.  But they are good at PVP:)  And had not care either way if diplomacy was started or tried.  I mean it will be more fun making you live your guild tag night after night.

I like the attitude, tbh.

And to be fair, We've heard the "we're gonna make you RQ lulz" a million times, never seems to come true. 

Did not think I was going to have to do this for at least another year.  But I have opened the tear jar.  So please if anyone else has deposits to be made.  The jar is located in our guild thread.

Thanks in advance.

Did not think I was going to have to do this for at least another year.  But I have opened the tear jar.  So please if anyone else has deposits to be made.  The jar is located in our guild thread.

Thanks in advance.

Its one thread you don't have to start collecting your own tears already.

Rage Quit