Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Finished the layaway payment of the 2015 Gold Bundle, but the crowfall website says I didn't.‏

Hi, I just made a payment to finish the layaway of the 2015 Gold Bundle.  The money has been taken out of my bank account, but the crowfall website still says I need to pay $149 and I just payed that. I received a error message that said try again, but I looked at my bank account and the money has already been taken out.  I also haven't received any of the rewards after finishing paying the 2015 Gold Bundle.

As long as your total paid is enough, you're good to go. Sounds like support will need to take a glance on it to figure make sure it's all good. Grats on finishing up the layaway. 

Edited by arawulf

As long as your total paid is enough, you're good to go. Sounds like support will need to take a glance on it to figure make sure it's all good. Grats on finishing up the layaway. 

I hope support can help because my money has already been taken from my bank account and the transactions section of my Crowfall account says I didn't pay anything at all. :(