Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chet

Waste Management (WM)

WM is a pvp oriented group of experts in the field of waste management whose membership is largely from Shadowbane. Our main focus for Crowfall shall be the disciplined disposal of waste in its many forms.

However, we need extra dumptruck drivers in addition to more trash handlers to fully realize this goal. Nobody wants our cyber-ways cluttered with gluttonous excess, thus we wish to take care of any and all garbage eyesores. 

Our roster is currently composed of a wide array of eccentrics with eclectic interests looking to continue the cleanup begun in Shadowbane. Recruits who can not handle the vagaries of a guild representing many classifications outlined in the DSM-IV will be unlikely to last. Yet, discipline when life becomes strife is considered paramount within our ranks. 

The only qualification required to join is the capacity to download and run ventrilo. Waste Management is to everyones benefit. Help keep our streets clean!

Those interested may join our ventrilo, where a forum link and more information is available:

server: Carbon.typefrag.com 

port: 8165

pw: Tootdat

Waste Management

Ventrilo info: Carbon.typefrag.com 8165 pw Tootdat

House Avari/Hy'shen, stealing from J.R.R.Tolkien since 2005. 

We need a truck to House Hy'shen ASAP, their high flammable refuse has ignited and elf tears are fairly weak. 

dumpster-fire-o.gif

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

what day is trash pick up? ;)

Everyday. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg