Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sapphire, Recieved e-mail, still not authorised

Eh, takes time since they seem to not have a web developer on hand to make it automated. I am in the same boat, haha.

Aye, the general wisdom was to wait a day - which I did, so I made a post hoping to get it rectified.

And I think they have a very capable web developer. Rather this early into development they don't want it to be automated. It seems the only rational explanation at this point.

I figured that you have quit the forums out of shame that your kickstarter result prediction was terribly wrong.

Eh?

I wouldn't call it a prediction - It was an estimation in the name of fun. My prediction was indeed wrong, but thats hardly why I left for a time :)

Edited by potatomcwhiskey

Well, looks who's back. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Yeah wow, how long were u gone for? Its great to see you participating in the community CYT!

I was on the trail for 5 months. But, I always trolled the forums. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg