Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Damakash

Greetings from Germany!

Hi guys!

Just wanna send a "Hi" to everyone :) I'm very excited to try this game out. I played a lot of mmo's (who didn't?) but at least there was no game until "The Secret World", that was able to take a place in my heart.

I'm not a good player, but a funny one. But I'm a Pro! Pro-Failer! :) But i like gaming and i love to share my gaming experience at youtube. So i will do with crowfall. 

Hope my english isn't as bad as hell ^^

Greetings from germany!

Damakash

banner-neu.jpg

Well hello there o/ 

It sounds that you got your time with mmo , i'm a little jelause that you could find a game that you really like and have a place at your heart ... sounds so much fun ! 

I do hope that Crowfall will make it for me and many more players ... 

Heehehe , everyone is a bad player at first , as long as you love gaming , you will just improve with the time , don't rush it , enjoy the journey and looks that's what you are doing i see :D 

The least you have to worry is about your english , there are many players here that english isn't their first langauge , or even second [aham..] , so just talk your heart out and learn as you go ;P

Greetings from Israel ! :D

Nicodo_Serrated_Sign.png

Heyho ... 

Your English is quite good, at least it seems for me as another german here (Nur Antworte ich natürlich in Englisch, damit hier keine Weltverschwörungstheorien entstehen ... Seit den Mitte-Vierziger Jahren haben es viele ja net so mit uns ^^). I also played TSW a while ... at least some month, so yes, I realy liked it. Didn't found a good community there, so I left after reaching tier 9 in equipment. But the Story, the atmosphere and especially the sequences and quests are just godlike in that game ;)

So where from our little country do you come from? ... And what especially has drawn you here to Crowfall?

Thx for the warm welcome!

@TheBirne

I came from "Oberfranken" (don't call it bavaria :D

I had a great community in "TSW", but many player left after 1 - 1,5 years, because there was no content at the end. But you are right, the story and atmosphere is amazing.

How I found my way to Crowfall is very simple: Ailean Acheo mailed me a few days ago, if i would like to take a look to the game. I never heard about it, visit the homepage and there was this little crush, that catch you, if you like a new game (all gamers know that feeling).

So i decided to try it out, make some videos and will wait, if this game will stay on my side. I hope so!

What I have seen yet is great.

@nicodo

You are right - first times in new games are never easy but always funny XD

Have a nice day at all! 

banner-neu.jpg

Thx for the warm welcome!

@TheBirne

I came from "Oberfranken" (don't call it bavaria :D

^^ Ein weiterer/Eine weitere Oberfranke/-fränkin :D yeah. Das Match gestern war spaßig ^^

Anyway also a nice welcome from myside.

Edited by Thyr

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Hello there, and welcome to the Crowfall community. 

You can join the project "Robot at ACE task force team", which we are building currently!

It will be awesome!

So have a enjoyful stay.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.