Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[2v8] Champion X2 VS. 2 full groups of 4 - 1st Place Finish in the Hunger Dome

erlexx

Hey Guys, I am a partnered Twitch streamer that really loves the Crowfall combat so far. I try to stream most of the NA tests that I can. This video is from last nights session where the guild Rage Quit was nice enough to let me tag alone. After a pretty good back and forth fight our group ends up with only 2 people remaining (our pick up lego ran off alone in the start). We manage to pull off some clutch escapes to pull out the victory. Hope you enjoy!

hqdefault.jpg

Youtube Link - Possible NSFW due to language~

If you want to keep up with more of my content, you can follow me on Twitch here - www.twitch.tv/erlexx

Edited by erlexx

Partnered Twitch Streamer - Youtube Scrub - Follow me on Twitter @erlexx

Well played. That wombo combo at 2:35 with a double knockdown into triple rend was pretty legit.

Thanks bro.

That was awesome. Seeing some truly skillful play makes me feel a lot better about the future of combat in this game. Thanks for sharing.

I dont know about truly skillful, but it is really fun trying to combo things together in Crowfall. They have done really good early work with the abilities so far.

Nicely played. Champs are freakin scary atm, every time I see that rend combo starting up I pee a little.

You know rend is a really strong dmg ability, but I honestly think their 6+passive combo is by far their biggest asset. A really cool class overall - They remind me a lot of a DAoC Berserker with their playstyle.

Edited by erlexx