Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
budkin

Founder's Update: Testing 2.0 Siege Perilous! - Official discussion thread

Who else is patting themselves on the back for guessing the obvious? Lol

Good to see the UO love. Really looking forward to this.

If they kept the numbers the same we would have 25 v 25. I thinking that only the keep will use videos during the test.

Wonder what the capture points will be? Just the keep itself? Hmm...

Who else is patting themselves on the back for guessing the obvious? Lol

Good to see the UO love. Really looking forward to this.

If they kept the numbers the same we would have 25 v 25. I thinking that only the keep will use videos during the test.

Wonder what the capture points will be? Just the keep itself? Hmm...

Much of the speculation was that we would use the large castle model for the 2.0 test, but I suppose the keep could work too. The castle might actually be too big if it's 25 vs 25.

Whoo! Sounds great! Earlier it was stated that the ranger would feature with 2.0, is this still the case considering there was no mention of this in the update?

Edited by Teyo

I hope with the pre 2.0 client side introduction that 2.0 itself will feature much more than we expect at the moment like friendly fire, the new archetype and so on. Of course not from the start.

But very nice to see it going on and on

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

Whoo! Sounds great! Earlier it was stated that the ranger would feature with 2.0, is this still the case considering there was no mention of this in the update?

The interview with ten ton hammer (Not really worth watching imo... I didn't find the interviewers very engaging, but that could just be me) seemed to indicate that is still on track.

Much of the speculation was that we would use the large castle model for the 2.0 test, but I suppose the keep could work too. The castle might actually be too big if it's 25 vs 25.

For cost efficiency sake using the same map for more testing just makes sense to me. I'd love to move on to a new map that has 100 v 100 with the castle but I don't think they are there yet.

Here's hoping to being wrong! Lol

As i did predict, sieges and destruction  in 2.0 :D

No rush about player controller client side.. once it's done i believe you guys will put it there as an update.

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Testing has been a lot of fun thus far, gonna be some withdrawal until February but really looking forward to sieging and client-side controller!

Client side controller testing will be in January!  :)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Client side controller testing will be in January!  :)

Not sure if I'll get any opportunity to test then, sounds like the playtesting windows will be short and few until February. I've been busy lately and will continue to be so for the foreseeable future, even with the generous amounts of testing opportunities lately I didn't get much testing done, so I'd doubt I'll get much opportunity until gets regular again in February.

Edited by Zushakon

Member of The BlackHand Order