Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Threads For Bored People

masterofspelss

Can we get a forum mini-games sub forum or something? Because I love discussing the game and all, but you can only talk about things for so long. I know off-topic is the place where bored people go, but no threads have sparked my interest (though the sandwich one made me hungry)

But seriously, someone come and wallow in boredom with me.

7lXqKFL.gif

Marco....

Polo.....

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

It's going to be a long 2 plus years.............

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

FISH OUT OF WATER

It's in my netflix queue.  As for forum games!  Yeah, like the tell a story one sentence/word at a time game, etc etc.  Maybe posting youtube videos of your favorite music from past MMO experiences, other types of sharing threads, etc.  I know that once I have a better grasp of the lore and setting I'll be dabbling in fanfic a bit, and I do play some fiction RPG games online which usually end up befing more fun than video games, hah.

FISH OUT OF WATER

It's in my netflix queue. As for forum games! Yeah, like the tell a story one sentence/word at a time game, etc etc. Maybe posting youtube videos of your favorite music from past MMO experiences, other types of sharing threads, etc. I know that once I have a better grasp of the lore and setting I'll be dabbling in fanfic a bit, and I do play some fiction RPG games online which usually end up befing more fun than video games, hah.

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't had a "What are you listening to" thread yet... Someone should make it (If no one does by tomorrow, I will) Edited by masterofspelss

7lXqKFL.gif

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't had a "What are you listening to" thread yet... Someone should make it (If no one does by tomorrow, I will)

Planning ahead are you?  It is THAT bad.  

ForumBane is our "minigame"

just check the now locked Riverdancer thread and see how it's Played....

heh

Ah, but , the mighty mod came in and with one mighty push of the key ( rules, you know ) and the riverdancer was banned.   I now I sit here with a case of popcorn.........Life and "games" are just sometimes don't last as long as one would like :)

well ellie, then you just gotta make your own Fun...

that's how we do

Or sell my popcorn and sporks ....decisions decisions

Yeah, I'm surprised we haven't had a "What are you listening to" thread yet... Someone should make it (If no one does by tomorrow, I will)

ummm...Duke of URL thread in Off Topic

yer welcome...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Yeah, psychedelics pointed us here, so thank you both.  Since you love old school, I've got a couple for ya:

For RvR play: http://youtu.be/R8fLOJswWtk

A little ironic griefer vengeance: http://youtu.be/PpRYi3BzBjE

And (slightly less old school) for my realm exploration mix: http://youtu.be/JmNmhE2EeQw

Edit: Lol, I thought this WAS your URL thread when I replied, ooooops.

Edited by seventhbeacon