Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alpha 2 - Still can't download

salzus

I got the Alpha 2 Gold bundle and also consumed it. Any idea on how to get the client? It says access unauthorized :(

Your forum group still as "Member" which means you have no access to download the client either you give it a bit of time to be included as a "Tester" or that you send a direct mail to support@artcraftent.com from there everything going be sorted. :D

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Thanks Mox I appreciate it :)

No problem, I hope everything going be sorted out and see you in up coming tests :D !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

I have the same problem , i bought a gold package with layaway, i even paid the remaing dollars for full, but  i still cant get acess to download, guess i wont get in alpha today as i bought it for :( all i can do is wait for support to respond hopefully i will still have some time to play alpha after download

Edited by zetovex

21.jpg
Trying to solve problems, Expecting different results, Using the exact same methods...

https://backers.crowfall.com/#/client

Here you can get the client.

The test today starts at in a bit less than 4 hours.

So by then someone of the ACE team can give you access.

I hear it's a manual process of giving permission and that's why the wait.

Yes exactly, its not automatic.

So if you bough it yesterday then nobody was there to activate it.

But today somebody will activate it.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I have the same problem , i bought a gold package with layaway, i even paid the remaing dollars for full, but  i still cant get acess to download, guess i wont get in alpha today as i bought it for :( all i can do is wait for support to respond hopefully i will still have some time to play alpha after download

Contact support@artcraftent.com they will address your issue asap!

I hear it's a manual process of giving permission and that's why the wait.

yes indeed it's a manual process.

When people first get a Gold or better package, it doesn't automatically give the access to the test.  I troll the new transactions a few times daily (and before every test)  to fix people up.  Hitting us up at support@artcraftent.com is the only way to get it fixed if you are in this state.  Thanks!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

When people first get a Gold or better package, it doesn't automatically give the access to the test.  I troll the new transactions a few times daily (and before every test)  to fix people up.  Hitting us up at support@artcraftent.com is the only way to get it fixed if you are in this state.  Thanks!

This seems a pretty trivial way to handle this; especially when you know it's going to have to be done over and over.  It's also led to more than a few bug report threads, Q/A threads, and I'm sure equally a number of support e-mails.

[@--(o.O)@]