Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zim

Crowfall Winter Art Contest Sponsored by thedregs.net

Post Your Submissions In This Thread

1st Place: Backer Package

2nd Place: KS Nightmare Mount + 6 months VIP

3rd Place: 6 months VIP

*If there are more than 25 submissions, 1st place will be replaced with a Collector's Edition Grand Prize*

x3TaZr1.jpg

Edited by Zim

9e58b2ae2f9ac9f2904b5d4c33b609bb92d1a174

"Sharp alone, deadly together."

It's a drawing/painting art contest.

All mediums accepted.

No photomanip, must be original.

The community management will judge the entries.

OS_Sig3.png

I support this and think it should be thrown in General forums since it's not linking back to TD (link in title can be wiped). My original idea was Carebear Crowfall Christmas Contest but it got aptly rejected...regardless...good luck to any contestants. I'm hoping for some "unconventional" entries.

so.. how do you subscribe for the contest ? are you gonna do a list of people that get in or at 14 of january everyone will post their creation and you will know the number of participations ? 

Nicodo_Serrated_Sign.png

bZCVHU7.jpg

Something I drew up with colored pencil. I call it "The Hungry Crowflake" Cheers!

"Through the travail of ages, midst the pomp and toils of war, have I fought and strove and perished, countless times among the stars.
As if through a glass and darkly, the age old strife I see, when I fought in many guises and many names, but always me."

Thanks Courant. My idea was to have it as the hunger feeding of "festive" worlds.

"Through the travail of ages, midst the pomp and toils of war, have I fought and strove and perished, countless times among the stars.
As if through a glass and darkly, the age old strife I see, when I fought in many guises and many names, but always me."

That's pretty bloody impressive dude. how long did it take you to make it?

Holiday Pack Pig hitched to the Iron Sleigh

Linocut block print process.  

Way cool! One of the worst cuts I ever got in my life was when I was doing lino art. I don't think I've done another once since. Kudos to you for brave, awesome art. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Here is my entry - a Crowfall-verse inspired Christmas Tree ornament.  Materials are welded steel, copper wire, and glass beads.

eRKxBTK.jpg

(Close up - beware the Hunger!)

kTUlBMb.jpg

I finished this project too late to actually hang on the tree this year, so it currently resides on the wall at the entry into my computer room.

mDbbBfU.jpg

A belated Happy Holidays to one and all!

rSHxVEY.gif

That's pretty bloody impressive dude. how long did it take you to make it?

A handful of hours spread out over a week.

Way cool! One of the worst cuts I ever got in my life was when I was doing lino art. I don't think I've done another once since. Kudos to you for brave, awesome art. 

Thank you!  It's a hobby I've put off for over a decade.  I'm having a bench hook made so I don't have to hold the block while I cut, which is safer and gives you more control.

eRKxBTK.jpg

mDbbBfU.jpg

Now this is super snazzy.  No one would even guess it's the end of the universe.