Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Ready… aim… SPECULATE! - Official discussion thread

I see them using the god selection as like the RP ruleset in Shadowbane but baked in. For example if your "God A" you get a bonus if you live in the woods but a debuff if you live in the desert. Also "God A" grants bonuses to certain archetypes and negative effects to other archetypes. Kind of like the SB boon system but baked in. Also here is my storyboard of the comic so far:

CF%20Comic_zpsnenkgdis.png

Edited by KRIPTIK

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

looks like there's an option to enable permadeath and die at the end of the campaign (diablo style), if you pledge to that god... maybe for a buff of some kind

if that's the case, I'm not sure about it.... with the passive system being so long the reward for such choice must be big and if it's a buff of some sort, it's going to be unfair to other players... we'll see

Edited by Fenris DDevil

y9tj8G5.png

I bet they reveal the skill system. All things point toward it on the "what will your legacy be" in Nov. Glory, Wealth and Power are backed by skills that can be passively learned.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

*places his hat right*

Guys, I figured it out, I really figured it out!

I solved the puzzle!

I was able to bring everthing under a hat, aligning with the lore as well as with the given facts, and it looks pretty solid and good. I really think this is a good one.

All I had to do was getting into the Todd mindset and go awesome crazy creative.

So since today is the last day of the Hunger Dome 1.1 and the last test session of Crowfall in 2015, I am gonna reveal this mystery before you at this great final.

Well, to say I will let you know, what I came up with until today about the big mysteric reveal, would be more accurate probably.

But I will only reveal my interpretation to you today of what it might be, if we all are gonna rush into the Hunger Dome today, and make it go Booooom!

So if you wanna know what the big reveal is all about, get your pampered butts into the Hunger Dome and bring it on today!    :o

If its gonna be a blast today, I gonna reveal my interpretation afterwards to you! After the europe test session!

See you there!

Edit:

Damn its only some hours left, I gotta start write it down....

Curse you, space-time continuum!

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Yea i think it has to do with advantages or disadvantage, could even tie in to daily type stuff you gotta do for the god, i mean you gotta be in service of them right? Maybe if you dont choose a god you have perma death?

krevra.png

All heroes are innately immortal, so to pledge service for immortality would assume it has to do with the becoming of a hero...

I say character customization  

*Or a faction system that exists within and without the ruleset.

Edited by chodie

Hg0LXwa.png

Jaqen_H'ghar, I adore this man. A man does share words of wisdom  :P

Jaqen-H-ghar-jaqen-hghar-32119437-500-28

Gods are not mocked. This is no joking thing. 

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

Oh yeah, there are a bunch of archetypes I don't see in there, so it must be stealth.

yep. this

"Hey! If you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendos pass through everything. - Jack O'Neill of SG-1"