Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Founders' Update: Year-end wrap-up - Official discussion thread

/fanboy on

I still can't believe it hasn't even been a year since we first heard the word Crowfall and here we are playing something that has been super enjoyable.  In 2 months we will be seeing another (hopefully) impressive pre-alpha release.  I hope the MMO gaming community as a whole at least appreciates the level of transparency ACE has delivered, even if they are not interested in the style of game.

/fanboy off

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

Quick question.
If i have now layway upgrade payment when exactly i must pay final amount and close the deal? Which month i mean? End of february? Or what?

Quick question.

If i have now layway upgrade payment when exactly i must pay final amount and close the deal? Which month i mean? End of february? Or what?

18 months are allowed for layaways, and you make payments when it's convenient to you.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

My first calendar year with Crowfall   :3

Has been a great one, and a very outstanding year for me because of Crowfall and my experiences with it.

Lets hope that this train wont stop too soon and that we will have an even greater year ahead of us!

Thank you ACE and the Crowfall Community for this very appealing experience we shared all together, its very appreciated. :wub:

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

I suggest that ACE considers to invite backers up to Alpha 3 access into the "snap testing" during January, to have a solid number of participants, to being able to accomplish these tests.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

"The good news for those with Hunger Dome access is that we will be doing some snap testing (tests called on short notice, and possibly in odd hours) during January. We’ll give you as much notice as possible for those tests."

Awesomeness! 

Thanks for allowing us this remarkable access to early development. The past year has been a treat, and I expect the upcoming year will also be great fun :)

Happy Holidays,

Iri~

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.