Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
budkin

The State of the Game - official discussion thread

Wow, y'all are really pressing through this one, looks like you could use some rest.

All good sounding news though. If you throttle strafing, back pedaling, and turning speed on characters on a case by case basis, you could effectively distinguish archetypes ability to maneuver and make them more unique.

Edited by bahamutkaiser

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

A good choice to keep working on combat. Take your time with everything, a few great features are better then a lot of O.K. features!

Also: the hair is looking good, Todd!!!

Edited by TragicNumberOne

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

This video will definitely give people some peace of mind.

TLDW: They addressed pretty much all the major problems that people have had with combat. They are adding camera locking, strafing, and more pronounced lunges with momentum.

My erection is going to last more than 4 hours.

The big reveal no one has counted for O.O More combat refining! Wooooo!

I know its not the big reveal, but it still somewhat is one and a happy one as well. It is nice to see that combat gets revisited and more refined, it will put a lot of people at ease, me included and when it comes to Crowfall I like to compare it to a good wine. It takes time and everytime you taste it, it tastes better. Sometimes good things take time and longer than expected.

You're doing what you have been promising. You're being transparent and honest. This is enough for me to not be upset by any delay or change.

You feel combat does not feel right, okay, so you go back and will try to fix it. Personally I was waiting for the client movement to comment more on this topic, but it seems you're fixing/changing more than just that. Great!  :)

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

I'm very glad to hear this "bad news". The fact that Siege Perilous will be pushed back is completely mitigated by the news that combat and in-combat movement will be given another pass. I have very high hopes for combat testing in Jan/Feb of 2016. You guys have made the right decision.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV