Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Playtests resume January 6 - Official discussion thread

I'm actually surprised that client-side controls might not be in the 1st test. I thought that was the reason to have these tests (not that I'm complaining about getting to play more).

Will the changes discussed in the state of the game video be in?

How will the January test be affected by the new Eternal Crow character concept?

Iri~

Edited by Iridian ShadowWeaver

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I thought the point of this test was the client controller, why is it proceeding if it may not be ready?

From the article itself:

We’re not yet sure if we’ll have the client controller for these tests (it’s close this week, but not quite there), but there are a few other nice updates, not the least of which is the fully textured keep and buildings that came online the final day of the December test!

So I guess it's also to test some other things they haven't told us yet. Maybe they fixed some server sided bugs and it's still beneficial for them to test those without the client side controller. I'm sure ACE doesn't test for nothing!

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Finally singapore server's back, going try it again woo!

No we should say thank you ACE Team for making this game as the vision™ as been stated during kickstarter :) !

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Are we gonna have new e-mails for those invited for these tests? Because my old test invite e-mail client thing doesn't work, I can't install it. When I run it normally nothing happens, when I run it as an administrator I get a "Hot_Singlestance" weird error.

KjUVOZg.png

Guild Leader/ High Elder

Are we gonna have new e-mails for those invited for these tests? Because my old test invite e-mail client thing doesn't work, I can't install it. When I run it normally nothing happens, when I run it as an administrator I get a "Hot_Singlestance" weird error.

When did you last test? 

If you need to redownload the patcher, go here:

http://crowfall.com/en/client/

I couldn't test last time because that patcher doesn't install, I got it again just now, same problem.

I recommend contacting ACE through support@artcraftent.com.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

Hunger dome, here we go again ! Hope to see the french ISP troubles being corrected, i know Tyrant is working hard on it.

And Happy New year to you too

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

From the article itself:

So I guess it's also to test some other things they haven't told us yet. Maybe they fixed some server sided bugs and it's still beneficial for them to test those without the client side controller. I'm sure ACE doesn't test for nothing!

Textured buildings and rocks maybe? Better mana regen for knights? (fingers crossed)

Yay!  Get my fix in a little sooner than I expected.  I'm glad I have a job where my hours are flexible.  I hope the client controller will be ready, but I wasn't expecting it till the middle of the month anyhow.  It will just be a bonus if you do get it out sooner.  :)  Thanks!

Happy New Years!

<p><strong>January 6th, Wednesday</strong></p>
<ul>
<li>9am – 11am CST EU Server</li>
<li>Noon – 2pm CST USA West Server</li>
<li>8pm – 10pm CST Singapore Server</li>
</ul>
<p><strong>January 7th, Thursday</strong></p>
<ul>
</ul>

First, not letting people highlight and copy text on your website is really stupid.  Stop it.

Second, testing in the middle of the day on a weekday?  Do you not want us to test?  A lot of us work at that time.  Shocking, I know. <_<

<p><strong>January 6th, Wednesday</strong></p>

<ul>

</ul>

<p><strong>January 7th, Thursday</strong></p>

<ul>

</ul>

First, not letting people highlight and copy text on your website is really stupid.  Stop it.

Second, testing in the middle of the day on a weekday?  Do you not want us to test?  A lot of us work at that time.  Shocking, I know. <_<

I was able to copy the text on their website no problem :o

January 6th, Wednesday

• 9am – 11am CST EU Server
  • Noon – 2pm CST USA West Server
  • 8pm – 10pm CST Singapore Server

January 7th, Thursday

• 9am – 11am CST EU Server
  • Noon – 2pm CST USA West Server
  • 8pm – 10pm CST Singapore Server

There you go and probably this timing for people who doesn't have work or their work is flexible or even those who works in home.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

Yeah, I don't know what you're talking about with regards to copy/paste. It works fine for me.

I don't understand the timing of the US test, but I work from home, so it won't be an issue for me :)