• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kronos the Watcher, Lord of Time - Official discussion thread

Pann

Is the spelling Khronos or Kronos?

Very cool artwork and tidbit of lore. 

Iri~

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

This is my favorite "god" so far. He's so strong his head has shoulders and his muscles have muscles!

kronos_final.jpg

He's like Conan's Crom. He makes you awesome, then sits back and watches to see if you were worthy.

Spoiler: Malekai wasn't worthy!

Edited by BurgundytheRed

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

Just looking at the artwork, "A ​faint silhouette" yeah, sure, "faint"

XD he looks like his Mexican food just split the moon in half!

The merchant families of Guinecea were the first to establish trade between Worlds. Our artist, the inventors of sculpture and stagecraft. Our duelist, the finest masters to wield a blade. Our engineers, the only to unlock the secret of munitions.

I'm of the theory that Gaea is Melekai's mother.

Also that the Stoneborn, AKA Forgemasters, are Moon Men. Evidence for this is "The pain of our birth broke the World." Their "World", thus, would be this Moon which broke at her death. 

On another note, I'm probably gonna go Kronos.

I think I found my god. Hopefully he won't be the one everyone else wants to choose as well.   :rolleyes:

Edited by Zybak

How does one shatter "the" moon in a fantasy of endless world's?

JTC loves the "Shattered Universe" concept (better than a Shatner universe).

If each world is a shard of the original:

1. the same event could have split the moon on them all,
  2. they could all be connected (portals),
  3. they can be much smaller than our world and have similar gravity (assuming that universe's physics allow them to share mass).
Edited by BurgundytheRed

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

Also that the Stoneborn, AKA Forgemasters, are Moon Men. Evidence for this is "The pain of our birth broke the World." Their "World", thus, would be this Moon which broke at her death. 

I'm with you on that theory! it would explain as to why he shattered the moon upon her death. An affair amongst the gods, would be interesting as well considering she is meant to be the most Noble of the gods

I'm still leaning Hero atm but if not Kronos will be my God.

Bring on more lore! #2016 #yearofthecrow

Vandus Hammerhand

"Spartans don't die, they are just Missing in Action"

I'm on board with both theories.

Why didn't Arkon go ape when they dallied? Khronos is too slick to get caught!

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)