Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Hateful Eight

Iridian ShadowWeaver

Anyone else seen it yet? Fantastic Tarantino-take on the western. The cinematography is outstanding! Samuel L Jackson is gloriously awful. 

Methinks the faint of heart might give this one a pass, lolz. 

Iri~

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

I saw it... thought it was very typical tarantino, which is never bad but rather formulaic. 

It's a good thing he only produces a film every several years. His pulp-fiction style is always over the top. The best part of this film is the setting; so much happens in that one setting. And the jokes about the door...I could go on and on, but I won't. 

Definitely having a Tarantino day with my teen before winter break is over. It's time he sees Reservoir Dogs :D

Iri~

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

It's a good thing he only produces a film every several years. His pulp-fiction style is always over the top. The best part of this film is the setting; so much happens in that one setting. And the jokes about the door...I could go on and on, but I won't. 

Definitely having a Tarantino day with my teen before winter break is over. It's time he sees Reservoir Dogs :D

Iri~

I think around the time he did kill bill he started getting a little too obsessed with maintaining a signature style so there are times in his movies where i'll think "eh it would have been better for the film if he had done it a little differently, but he did it this way because people will see it and think it is classic tarantino"...

I think the film may have dragged on a bit too long... samuel l jackson started off really great in it but by the end his lines were becoming pretty tedious....

I wasn't too impressed with channing tatum but it's hard for him to match the energy of the rest of the cast based on the ensemble they had.

Jennifer Jason Leigh, Kurt Russell, and Tim Roth absolutely killed it with honorable mention to senor bob...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir