Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Society beyond Eternal Kingdoms

Mogit

Due to the fact that there will be factions, will there be major cities among the factions in which players can socialize without being in a guild? It is pretty apparent that only your guild members will be allowed to enter your Eternal Kingdom, so it would be a cool concept to have the essence of a place to see others in your faction and even trade with them. Also, where will we able to purchase our wares other than from other players? Surely we should have some vendors to do so, in which we can buy tiles for our EKs. The only downside on the subject is that of the fact that the idea lies in most MMORPGs.

We are now recruiting! Read more here!

o8WHnLc.png

Where has it been said only members of your own guild can enter your EK? If you mean that guilds will essentially shut out their EK's to all but those in their guild that is one thing, and I don't think it would be wise for guilds to do so... I know of several guilds on here that aim to be economic/mercantile guilds and having other players not in the guild come is the life blood of their intended operation.

Also the only NPC confirmed at the moment you can purchase things from are thralls left by other players with goods that player has to sell. No bazaars or standard shops will exist. EK land management is an entirely separate system from what we have seen and no NPC vendors are involved. Some EK's will be bustling with activity (at least I would hope so) and I'm sure someone could set it up where different factions have different provinces to congregate in if they chose to do so.

Edited by FrostSword

nz8Y2JJ.jpg

EK access and fealty trees are 100% independent of the guild membership structure. If you want to manually limit your EK to players who happen to be members of your guild you can, but that's completely up to you.

"pretty apparent" based on what exactly?

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully