Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Maeve, Empress of the Sea - Official discussion thread

Pann

They call her the Empress of the Sea, Daughter of Carnage, the Tempest Queen. Maeve is the Goddess of War and the Ruler of the Oceans. 

That's my girl. I like her. I'll serve her in eternity. My Queen.  :wub:

Edited by Canth

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

reads the news --->

reminds there's no ships or ship combat --->

feels sad.

So what had happen was, Maeve kicks your ass if you go to sea lol.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

We get all this awesome concept art, are we going to see any of these gods in game?

Good question! I'm hoping we do get to see them in some form.

Akoti - High Elder of Legend Gaming

We get all this awesome concept art, are we going to see any of these gods in game?

I sure hope so, especially if they are the lore characters behind GM events.

KjUVOZg.png

Hafjoldr - Veteran Member

This better happen now...

new species — naga

That would be a really fun expansion if they timed it with the "someday, perhaps!" expansion that Todd mentioned

The merchant families of Guinecea were the first to establish trade between Worlds. Our artist, the inventors of sculpture and stagecraft. Our duelist, the finest masters to wield a blade. Our engineers, the only to unlock the secret of munitions.

That would be a really fun expansion if they timed it with the "someday, perhaps!" expansion that Todd mentioned

Of course as an expansion. add them with the boats, naval warfare, oceanic resources, oceanic relics, etc.

or

Have them shortly after launch. Then as an expansion, introduce oceans, underwater PoI, naval warfare, oceanic fishing, etc.

Edited by jetah

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

Arkon, trying to get the All-Father's seat (I think, that could be from a different lore or he wanted to inherit it)

Kane, wants Arkon's realm because the moon is ugly and he can't forge there

Maeve, wants either one of the twins' realms cause she got stuck on land.

Also, interesting speculation, how to become a god, the gods or just the All-Father named her and gave her the post of the seas.  Either the All-Fatherjust poofed her into existence cuz he wanted a new god, or she was originally a mermaid or some archetype that became named a god

The merchant families of Guinecea were the first to establish trade between Worlds. Our artist, the inventors of sculpture and stagecraft. Our duelist, the finest masters to wield a blade. Our engineers, the only to unlock the secret of munitions.

Of course as an expansion. add them with the boats, naval warfare, oceanic resources, oceanic relics, etc.

or

Have them shortly after launch. Then as an expansion, introduce oceans, underwater PoI, naval warfare, oceanic fishing, etc.

I think the big expansion with sea and Naga that we envisioned would be better than shortly after launch, there would be just way too much and no spacing if we got an expansion just after launch