Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Arawulf Checking In!

Arawulf

Hi everyone! My name is Mike. It's exciting to see a fan community beginning to grow for Crowfall. 

I've been gaming since about 1979 and love MMORPG's. I'm a blogger and podcaster and I'm currently working on a collaboration with some MMO vets for a new podcast (coming soon).

I'm also a dad of three gamers (16, 14 and 10) and my wife is a Smite addict. Gaming is a family thing in our house!

I'm also an occasional guest writer at MMORPG.com.

Some people may know me from my most recent projects as owner/admin wildstarfans.net and hosting the Planet Nexus Cast.

I look forward to getting to know more of you and hope to see you in game in the near future!

Feel free to follow me on Twitter or Twitch

Edited by arawulf
update social media links

Mike! Mike! Mike! Guess what day it is...! Do you hear this a lot? Glad to see you here. Maybe we will see a cast from you for Crowfall? ;)

LOL! Yes, I get asked what day it is all the time haha.

And yes, a podcasting project is currently in the planning/brainstorming stages. There's a collaborative effort underway to produce a cast hosted on one of the larger MMO websites. Stay tuned!

On that note, I'm excited to check out some of the existing fansites/podcasts as well. It's great to see them coming out already!

Edited by arawulf

Mike, you probably grew up during the tidal wave of DnD then. I have only recently started playing Tabletop/Paper RPGs because it was a school assignment:)

Any favorite games of the 80's?

Mike, you probably grew up during the tidal wave of DnD then. I have only recently started playing Tabletop/Paper RPGs because it was a school assignment:)

Any favorite games of the 80's?

Actually my cousins brought over their DnD dice but my mom stopped us - she put a stop to it haha. Other than that, I pretty much gamed on my Commodore 64 and eventually moved on to consoles until getting back into PC gaming in the late 90's. I would probably be more into tabletop gaming if I had more friends around that played.

Edited by arawulf

Hey Mike!

Funny, my birth year is the beginning of gaming for someone again. Kismet, eh?! Gonna check out your blog, never got that much into WS, tho. Pretty cool Jump'n'Run MMO, nevertheless.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...