Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Founders' Update: Happy New Year! - Official discussion thread

Congrats ACE. Can't wait to see what you guys have lined up for us for the new year! Let's get some new goals up so we can spend more money ;)

-R

The Balance - Nation of Equilibrium

"You can run but you'll DIE tired.."

I've been walking along with ACE progress for almost one year. This is definitely the longest time i've been keeping tracking with the forum and I have to say it has been a lot of fun seeing Crowfall grow for the past year.

From Grey Box...

Crowfall_pre-alpha_9-2-2015.jpg

Finally to a fully textured map...

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuczMuYW1h

I hope to see more surprises from ACE in the future and I can't wait to play the final product around some times next year!

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I could have swore I didn't notice this game til February, but my account determined that that was a lie.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

Can't believe it's been a year. An interesting one for sure. The many things that have happened in the background with the community alone would have made a good setting for a show like Game of Thrones and we haven't even begun the game.

288mqgz.png

I've been walking along with ACE progress for almost one year. This is definitely the longest time i've been keeping tracking with the forum and I have to say it has been a lot of fun seeing Crowfall grow for the past year.

From Grey Box...

Crowfall_pre-alpha_9-2-2015.jpg

Finally to a fully textured map...

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2Rpc2NvcmQuczMuYW1h

I hope to see more surprises from ACE in the future and I can't wait to play the final product around some times next year!

Wow, the differences between 1.0 and 1.1 environments are stunning when we see the screenshots one next to the other.

It would be great to have a thread where we see the evolution of combat, environment, controls, etc. from 1.0 to 2.0, or even farther in development.

Congrats everybody for this first year, it's great to see that several people who were around at the beginning (alts included :P) continue to support the project, and that so many backers have joined the community. 100K registrations for an upcoming niche MMO developed by an independent studio, that's something.

Wow, the differences between 1.0 and 1.1 environments are stunning when we see the screenshots one next to the other.

It would be great to have a thread where we see the evolution of combat, environment, controls, etc. from 1.0 to 2.0, or even farther in development.

Congrats everybody for this first year, it's great to see that several people who were around at the beginning (alts included :P) continue to support the project, and that so many backers have joined the community. 100K registrations for an upcoming niche MMO developed by an independent studio, that's something.

just watch streams or record your own. post gif/vod later :D lots of work but it'd look great at the end of this year.

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

just watch streams or record your own. post gif/vod later :D lots of work but it'd look great at the end of this year.

Yea, I think that picking two comparable scenes from videos and making gifs out of them to show the evolution of the game would be cool.

I may attempt to do it in a near future. If anyone beats me to it, I won't complain!  :P

Edited by courant101