Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

That's awesome that you're going back to school for game development. I as well am finishing my computer science degree this year and was already looking into going for game development right afterwards.

That makes sense. I figured airwing or mp.

It really does.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I did run with EOD a few times. I also went to EOD school. In the beginning I was building them up from components. Then in the last of my years, I was doing management as a Quality Assurance/Safety Observer for the Magazines. 

In Kuwait EOD blow stuff up day was on Fridays. This was not dissimenated to us just passing though. So when the explosions started Friday morning I about wet myself.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I went to Kuwait for all of like three months, and to be honest, it was like a vacation. Nothing going on there, I was at the Kuwait Naval Base and it had a beach...

But when in Afghanistan...well, let's just say, things were always heating up at all kinds of hours:) Those IDF's sure made me lose a lot of sleep. Why no one wanted to only fight during the day is beyond me;) 

Oh yeah. Kuwait's nice. I just didn't expect to stuff to start blowing up a quarter mile away while I was trying to go on leave.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Hola Xcomvic

I don't want to kill more rats, fill another experience point bar or collect another meaningless badge. I want to play a GAME against PLAYERS, where my actions, my decisions and my SKILL will determine if I win or lose. Allies. Enemies. Alliances. Betrayal. risk. Conquest. To compete with THOUSANDS of other players for a chance to claim the THRONE. Even if i lose, the experience won't feel hollow. I don't want another worthless trophy.

PLAY TO CRUSH

• 2 weeks later...

Bump

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Sometime we need to take a break and it's fine. Then we come back and continue to enjoy the show. I've done this plenty of time with League of Legends.  :P

Who needs a break?  Breaks are for the weak!