Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ObsLoD

7vs7vs7

Loved the 7 man teams, had more of an "open world" feel to it with larger teams.

Highlight of it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn_G51elU68

Nice video, but looking at how the Legionare is played, that heal skill needs to be changed.

It is just a press when not on cooldown skill, you don't need to aim, you just use it when it is out of cooldown and wait, it is almost like a passive skill, every 20 seconds your character will heal himself and his allies around him, it makes no sense.

Just spamming around without thinking anything, it is not punisable either, at least if you could heal your enemies or if it had some huge mana/rage cost would have some decission making behind it.

I would prefer to aim the heal in a specific area or that you would heal everyone around you, so you need to stay away from enemies to use it.

The heal could definitely be more fun to use by having to aim it. The most fun skills in the game obviously have to be aimed like the chain pull, this is something the devs should consider. Every single class should have some kind of "aim" mechanic skill.

The mana cost is pretty high on the heal and in order to generate mana on the legion, you HAVE to melee people which makes it a bit harder than you think to just run around and heal. My other big issue is that characters stop movement to swing, this is a huge problem as it makes it too easy to kite. Way to easy.

The heal could definitely be more fun to use by having to aim it. The most fun skills in the game obviously have to be aimed like the chain pull, this is something the devs should consider. Every single class should have some kind of "aim" mechanic skill.

The mana cost is pretty high on the heal and in order to generate mana on the legion, you HAVE to melee people which makes it a bit harder than you think to just run around and heal. My other big issue is that characters stop movement to swing, this is a huge problem as it makes it too easy to kite. Way to easy.

Aiming the heal would be an excellent idea.  Right now, it's nearly a no-brainer.

Mic MWH, Member of Mithril Warhammers since 2003,

Hammers High! http://www.mithrilwarhammers.com

Or they could give it a longer animation/locking so it could be interrupted. That would provide more tactical game play opportunities.

How about something like the confessor wave: interruptable, aimed, and short ranged.

Edit: Legios do have that awesome aimed snare.  Totally underused.

Edited by mctan

Yeah the snare is really nice on the legios, way underused. I was more thinking like an aimed ability with the crosshair like the chain pull. Not so much just "face your en enemy and cone aoe etc". Like if the legios had the group heal but add another direct heal which you have to aim with the crosshair(and it can hit enemy targets) would be very fun.

Off-topic, but does that snare even work? I've never been sure I've actually snared anyone with it. It is supposed to be 40%, which I would expect to be fairly obvious.

It does work, i use it at the very end of the video, however a legion with run speed on is still pretty damn fast even with the snare on. Might be better to increase it to like 70% snare.

Off-topic, but does that snare even work? I've never been sure I've actually snared anyone with it. It is supposed to be 40%, which I would expect to be fairly obvious.

Yeah I made a confessor go to a walk with a fully charged snare yesterday.