Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DahkX

Shadowbane Emulator relaunching on 1/15/16

For anyone interested, the Shadowbane Emulator is coming back up on Friday, January 15th.  I'm not affiliated with them in any way but I'll be playing there.  Should be a fun time.

shadowbaneemulator.com

-X- Founding Member/IC
aka Averith

At this point, if anyone is interested in revisiting SB, pick SBEmu, over the other one. While I don't fully support SBEmu and it's changes, its the only option left. The other project turned into irreversible cesspool where not only community but also admins lowered themselves to "fighting" other players and guilds by using real life information and IPs. So unless you want to have your IPs, e-mails, real life pictures abused, steer away from the other project and if you have to, pick SBEmu.

Edited by nefastus

Tell us how you really feel Neffy.  Your lies and propaganda don't belong on these boards so please do everybody and just leave it be.  I understand Ravenshead isn't the best of nations but even you guys are better than losing and then spreading lies as a temper tantrum. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

What lies have I posted?

You irreversibly ruined your own project, and now you'll have to bite the pillow as I'll make sure that everyone is aware of the vile poorly made socks you've been doing. So yes, again reminder to anyone wishing to check out SB, steer away from the MB and pick SBEmu instead.

What lies have I posted?

You irreversibly ruined your own project, and now you'll have to bite the pillow as I'll make sure that everyone is aware of the vile poorly made socks you've been doing. So yes, again reminder to anyone wishing to check out SB, steer away from the MB and pick SBEmu instead.

My project?  What in the actual custard are you talking about?  Your whole premise is a lie and I personally play on both servers.  I prefer the lack of dev political interference and better running server MB but i play where the pop goes and the SB herd migrates based off wipes.  You shouldn't take things so personal, as far as I know nobody did anything to you and you haven't played either emulator in months (at least).  A wipe on SBemu is good for everybody (as long as the server can function with more than ten people on the screen) but don't think for a moment that the enemies that RH/CP have made won't carry that grudge over to SBemu.  Nobody likes people who constantly cup with the plague that is CN.  I cannot think of a single guild that will protect you from the rest of the server so while you sing these high praises for one server or another lets be honest about two things.  The first is that you barely play but have a giant listen to me opinion and secondly your nation will be hunted down and persecuted for their crimes against SB (which means they will quit or be chased off another server). 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Mollymacht went too far posting someones real life info and calling a single mom w/3 kids at home and threatening to burn her house down!! Made a toon with another female players dead relatives name and was killing it over and over to harrass her, and called her house too!(the worse stuff the ladies will have to post themselves) So Mandalor and Pazuzu and your whole bunch of childish klan should be exposed on every game for your actions. What you did was more then just wrong, it was criminal, and has no place in this game nor any other. So giggle like little schoolboys...NOBODY IS GONNA FORGET!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

I never called her, never had anything to do with any of the drama related to that nor do I even know that it actually happened.  There is a 50/50 chance she made it all up for attention until she proves she was actually harassed by people (who still aren't me).  Feel free to spread lies and slander though unless of course you wanna prove it happened.  Prove and verify, trust is for the weak. 

The sb community doesn't even care that she allowed herself to be trolled (who gives people on the internet their cell phone), people are more concerned about your in game actions.  You violated the rules of the community and for that you will be punished.  If somebody violated the rules of the internet then feel free to contact the admins of that game/forums, their isp, the police, the fbi or whoever else you think cares. 

wiDfyPp.png

nope...your actions will follow you to every game if we have anything to say about it.

dont try to distance yourself from it now.

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

nope...your actions will follow you to every game if we have anything to say about it.

dont try to distance yourself from it now.

Lmao you have no power here or anywhere of note.  You threaten me but have nothing to validate your threat with, which is very cuckoldish of you.  I'm not sure what you could ever do to harm me or mine so please elaborate (I am in need of a good laugh). 

wiDfyPp.png

Considering Heater has spammed one of my characters with death threats twice and I have absolutely nothing to do with any of this leaves CP with little leg to stand on, regardless of the truth. Futhermore, I agree the picture thing went to far. Your guild posting a picture of Fatboy's kid is to far. Unsubstantiated claims and second hand accounts do not give you a pass on that behavior.

So, drop the act. No one actually believes anyone called anybody. And if they did, nobody knows who it was so this is slander.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I came here for the Shadowbane but stayed for the drama. Now though I am left not sure if I wanna join any of these communities. le sigh...

But while we are kinda on Shadowbane. I never got to play this so I have one question. Will the game mechanics make up for the aged graphics if I have no nostalgia tied to this game? I don't ually get to hung up on graphics so long as what ever I am playing is in fact "fun."

My name is Toothbrush, Scourge of the local pond, King of this tree stump, and future leader of, "The Irregulars".

I came here for the Shadowbane but stayed for the drama. Now though I am left not sure if I wanna join any of these communities. le sigh...

But while we are kinda on Shadowbane. I never got to play this so I have one question. Will the game mechanics make up for the aged graphics if I have no nostalgia tied to this game? I don't ually get to hung up on graphics so long as what ever I am playing is in fact "fun."

This answer to this question is yes. The game is still fun enough to play even with dated graphics, the bugs, and all.

CF_Van.png

Please stay on topic. 

It's hard to stay on topic (play sbemu for the wipe) when the reason some of them are saying to do it is a slanderous lie about another group of players.  If somebody attacks our character, we should have the right to call them out on it.

wiDfyPp.png

its not slander...you are guild lead...sat n giggled as it went on...now that it will follow you and the rest of your buddies.

All it takes for evil men to succeed is for good men to do nothing.

For anyone interested, the Shadowbane Emulator is coming back up on Friday, January 15th.  I'm not affiliated with them in any way but I'll be playing there.  Should be a fun time.

shadowbaneemulator.com

I hope so I will try it on the reboot side...hopefully without mollymacht

we should have the right to call them out on it.

They can sling mud and you are welcome to call them out on it -- on the forums for that game or some other forums but not here. We don't have the bandwidth to referee arguments about games that aren't connected to our company. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

They can sling mud and you are welcome to call them out on it -- on the forums for that game or some other forums but not here. We don't have the bandwidth to referee arguments about games that aren't connected to our company. 

You and your professionalism do not belong on the internet, it's not something I'm used to seeing.

All of this stems from Todd's creation and Pann I'm sorry to say this but the SB community HATES each other and that hate will follow us into whatever game we play.  Some people can't let go and feel the need to start these conversations on boards unrelated to game that the problems stem from.  I'm sorry we can't play nicely, it's an unfortunate turn of events but maybe some day people will overcome their nature and become less repressive members of the community.  Let me know what I can do to help keep things civil Pann, Waste Management is willing to do our share to make sure CF isn't stained by the drama from SB. 

wiDfyPp.png