Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DahkX

Shadowbane Emulator relaunching on 1/15/16

As a prerequisite for Hy'shen hugs must I be an Elf and or be wearing pants?  I'm used to only giving Urak-hai hugs...

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Contrary to popular belief, wearing Elven Hose is not a prerequisite for giving or receiving Hy'shen Hugs.

Regarding the Shadowbane Emulator, I don't think I'll be playing this round. I've heard too many stories about poor server performance, developer corruption and wacky, unnecessary changes to take it seriously. I can barely make myself play the game at all these days, regardless of the server. Instead, I think I'll check out some Black Desert or Albion Online.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

WM will be giving it a go but thats simply out of stubborn refusal to let the plebs feel like they are doing well.

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I'll check out the changes they've made. its been maybe a year since ive played now and at that point it was on magicbane. I guess i can read up on the changes and see if i'll still enjoy it. is the population decent right now?

for people asking if it can still be fun: yes in my opinion but only if the population stays high enough. the fun of shadowbane is very much based on how active the other players in game are since theres very little in terms of organized events. you have banes and mines and pvp in zones but if the population doesn't get high enough that zone pvp can be non existent and you sit around waiting for the next mine. if there are plenty of people around then hunting the hotzones are always fun

It launched 2 weeks ago, so there's still some pop. How much, who can tell since they removed /who over there. Nonetheless, more pop than magicbane. Definitely read up on the changes before you roll a toon.

http://shadowbaneemulator.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=24064

Edited by headlight

We be walkin' through walls and machine gunnin' trebs. Movin' duped gold and hidin' from the Feds. 

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

so the guilds are active? anyone playing right now and in a more friendly guild that participates in mines and banes still? just installed it again but my old guild isnt very active anymore. just spread out on a few different games waiting to see if we'll like crowfall.

MZ/-X- have pretty much smashed all NA/EU and in the process killed the server. No one really contests mines now. Wehrmacht has rerolled new nations a few times after losing cities and internal politics. The remenants are under Shadey's CR right now.

Hopefully, the MZ banes Asia soon so there are some contested banes again, before the server is completely dead.

Edited by angelmar

MZ/-X- have pretty much smashed all NA/EU and in the process killed the server. No one really contests mines now. Wehrmacht has rerolled new nations a few times after losing cities and internal politics. The remenants are under Shadey's CR right now.

Hopefully, the MZ banes Asia soon so there are some contested banes again, before the server is completely dead.

Remnants being like three people. No one wanted to play on the Emu anyways and almost none of the core played. I haven't even seen Chet on in weeks. There was no way we were going to make a proper showing. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

This is also worth quoting as Mandalore switched sides.

I didn't switch sides.  My leader of choice is taking a hiatus so I am playing with other people.  When Chet comes back I will be there again and I have never tried to hide that fact.  WM is currently all but disbanded, none of the leadership is playing besides Bean.

wiDfyPp.png

Mollymacht went too far posting someones real life info and calling a single mom w/3 kids at home and threatening to burn her house down!! Made a toon with another female players dead relatives name and was killing it over and over to harrass her, and called her house too!(the worse stuff the ladies will have to post themselves) So Mandalor and Pazuzu and your whole bunch of childish klan should be exposed on every game for your actions. What you did was more then just wrong, it was criminal, and has no place in this game nor any other. So giggle like little schoolboys...NOBODY IS GONNA FORGET!

also the fact that they are trash that find it funny to randomly accuse people of horrible attrocities in a fashion that would get them arrested and jailed if they did it in real life.  Just scum people running and playing MB...unfortunately those people also play on sbemu, but they get put in check there and often are given account banishments.

ezgzn8.jpg

Ps.  Asian school girl fetishes are not sick.  Canadas age of concent in my province is 16.  It used to be 14.  Dont be brainwashed by amurica.  Those ages are schoolgirl ages.  Also....college is a school...so...ya.  a 26 year old last year med student is technically a school girl.

Edited by skoot