Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hardcore Gamer or Casual? You decide.

Hey everybody! I used to be called JasonFrostTv but now in game and most of the places they call me Guin (Gu-in) and I've been gaming for about 9 years. My primary language is English and I'm a mature Dude. I use any type of communication program and I have a mic. I've been hopping around from game to game looking for a challenge. It's not easy nowadays to find a game that truly provides a challenge when it comes to teamwork and content but I'm hoping Crowfall will! I've played or tried nearly all the MMOs out there and of course MOBAs. When playing games though, if there is an Underrated class, I'm most likely playing it. Being the best of my class is what I strive for. There isn't much to know about me but when you see me in game beware! Making my team succeed is my priority even if I have to sacrifice myself. Am I a hardcore Gamer or Casual? Hmm... well I dedicate at least 40+ hours per week in the game i'm invested in and I am always on the communication program needed. I tend to not get distracted and most of the time succeed in becoming in one of the top players or at least noted players in the game. I strive for the best, not the least but at the same time I like to have fun and the biggest aspect of a game that keeps me latched on is the social side (not to be confused with role playing). I love making new friends but even more so enemies because without competition, how will I get better? Well this is my short introduction and to conclude, I hope to see you all in game!

Edited by JasonFrostTv

I know right, playing underrated classes are fun and the thrill of mastering it is a bigger bonus. Welcome to Crowfall, this is exactly the place where you find heated competitions.

Yep, the feeling of beating somebody after they say your class sucks is truly great haha. 

Welcome to the community...

Thanks! I can't wait till this game is fully released.

Edited by JasonFrostTv