Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Articles > News page won't scroll

The news page doesn't like portrait on the iPhone 6 in Safari. When trying to scroll, your entire view moves rather than actually scrolling the page. When you switch to landscape, this is fixed, even after switching back to portrait it still works.

Anyone else seeing this?

I just checked it on a couple of iPhone 6's and didn't have any problem scrolling in portrait or landscape, even when starting in portrait. Only thing I can think of is some kind of incomplete loading problem.

Ed Zavada, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

I've had it happen multiple times (was able to replicate multiple times earlier today...), but now it seems fine. I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can find the conditions to replicate.

Edited by yamix

So, I think I chose "view as desktop site" yesterday which fixed it - not sure how long safari "remembers" that, there doesn't seem to be a clear way to switch it back to mobile.

Today I tried again and got this:

YlMMlK6.png

Same situation as described before, everything appears to be stacked up or something and doesn't want to scroll.  If I leave the page and come back after "fixing" it by going into landscape mode and back, it happened again.  When I switched to request desktop site it fixed it.

Okay, I was able to get this to happen finally. Hitting the refresh button at the top corner of the safari screen fixed it. I'll look into this as soon as I get a chance. Thanks!

Ed Zavada, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook