Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

If I win the Powerball...

Gorath

Would buy a modest townhouse in cash, increase the monthly pay on my honda, go back to school for a Master's in statistics, and start planning a dog shelter/refuge/compound. Vacation to BRLand too.

Maybe, but rather unlikely, give ACE any money.

Edited by Sciocco

gCWxS8u.jpg

Would buy a modest townhouse in cash, increase the monthly pay on my honda, go back to school for a Master's in statistics, and start planning a dog shelter/refuge/compound. Vacation to BRLand too.

Maybe, but rather unlikely, give ACE any money.

You'll have like $600 Million after Taxes...you wouldn't throw a couple Million to finish this game? Even if there were a "return" on said investment?

Cp0geLN.png

A division of Gorath Industries, LLC

Not even for a pack pig?

Doesn't appeal to me. If the game's good, I'll support it via VIP membership as long as I'm active.

You'll have like $600 Million after Taxes...you wouldn't throw a couple Million to finish this game? Even if there were a "return" on said investment?

Mostly depends on the answer of the question: "Will the game end up good?" Odds are very low, don't see a reason to roll the dice.

Edited by Sciocco

gCWxS8u.jpg

I think about all the good things that could be done with that money. I just hope the right kind of person wins.

Btw, anyone can win, all you have to do is buy all 292,201,388 ticket combinations. It will only cost you $584,402,676 and a risk of having to split it. Easy

Edited by Mayhem

Anyone who plays the lottery is an idiot. 

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I hate this question...

Wife: What would you do if i would win in the lottery?

Husband: I would take my half and leave you.

Wife: Fantastic. Here is your 2$. Now get outta here!

Bwahaha.