Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gremel

Amazing customer service

Hello all,

I just want to give a massive thanks to Gordon from ArtCraft Support.  I purchased my Gold bundle on a Sunday and popped an email off asking for access to the client to download.  I did not expect a response until the following day but was pleasantly surprised when I got a response the same day.  Gordon was great and answered all my questions right away.

Also super excited for this game.  

Cheers,

Gremel 

This is awesome! Gordon should get a promotion for all his hard work, IMO.

Being one of the company's founders and the game's executive producer doesn't leave much room for promotion.

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was that Gordon, but that shows some dedication if so.  I am happy to contribute to a company where the top levels of employees are down in the trenches on weekends helping to make sure things run smoothly for the customers.

Being one of the company's founders and the game's executive producer doesn't leave much room for promotion.

Senior Executive Producer!

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was that Gordon, but that shows some dedication if so.  I am happy to contribute to a company where the top levels of employees are down in the trenches on weekends helping to make sure things run smoothly for the customers.

Might very well have been! He's really good at interacting with us crows, see him in the hungerdome getting direct feedback from players and engaged in testing quite often(I'm not sure he ever sleeps though).

Member of The BlackHand Order

Gordon is indeed very humble and in conclusion a great guy. Has helped me out many times.
Plus I see him often, playing in the pre-alpha tests

We are now recruiting! Read more here!

o8WHnLc.png

Yep, super calm and helpful. I had an issue a while back, and I actually had fun getting it fixed! (Fun fixing issues and working with support?! Blasphemy! With any one else maybe, but with ACE it is the smoothest process I have ever been through.) Really helpful and responsive. I never felt like it was just another nameless ticket that got thrown onto a pile. They come across as very sincere and interested. Can't say enough good things about them!

Edited by FrostSword

nz8Y2JJ.jpg

I recently had to use support as well just to make the payment to get forum access and the man himself, Gordon answered my question. Do you think it's the real Gordon or all of the customer service reps share the same log-in? hah!