Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hero's Song

VIKINGNAIL

I wish Smed the best of luck.  Although, I think they should have released more info about the game and company before going to kickstarter.

Yea their strategy wasn't the best... going for 800k on a 2d arpg with no hype or build up seems a bit risky...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

This is what happens when you announce your company, your first game as a new studio, and a kickstarter all in one day.

https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/692005956482256896

They pulled the plug a week in.  Game is still getting made though.

I'm not even interested in the game, just interested to see how long the KS would last.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

• 10 months later...

What did they expect?

Honestly, what did they expect?

This game had no potential from the very beginning.

Who would have wanted a game like this? For people who want this there are dozens of games already out there, like Wild Terra for example. And they are much better for what they are.

Thats a joke, gaming is a joke nowadays, these people think you can just ship out any king of video game product and get rich.

Game developers and people working in the gaming industry, are really somewhat stupid.

This year has clearly shown that people not just no more are getting enough, but got enough already of this sequel and always the same dump games crap.

Almost every sequel this year got really low sales, much lower than expected, because people really got enough of the bad games/products and the bad business practices of the game companys, developers, publishers.

Thats the result for this stagnating, not investing, boring, lame and selfish gaming industry of nowadays.

Gaming is dead, long live Star Citizen.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Smed recruited a lot of former SOE/Daybreak folks these last months, didnt he? All that just to close gates?!

Hmm, I guess they will announce a new, bigger project next year.

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.