Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Differences Aside... Let's Play Crowfall.

shadowhorn

As J Todd has previously stated, the team at ArtCraft hopes to see Crowfall have a brand new community filled with people from various games. No more KingsIsle gamers, no more Shadowbane gamers, no more Darkfall gamers, no more anything. All differences aside, we would come together to be Crowfall gamers. After all, that's what we're here for, right? 

Personally I don't know too much about Shadowbane but I have had my fair share of playing various MMO's. One thing I want to do is I really want to start meeting people in this new growing community. 

With that being said, let's start getting along as gamers and put our differences aside so we can all enjoy Crowfall together.

What do you say?

good luck with that...

those who don't know their History are doomed to repeat it...yes?

or to put it another way "don't let them, don't let them take away your Culture..." - http://youtu.be/Q5WkZ_M1PPQ

but yeah...slowly a new Community IS forming...the tensions and friction are not only a healthy part of the process, it's also the beginnings of the in game politics, imo....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

i see your point, but you also have to see if from a shadowbane gamer point of view... we've been waiting for "shadowbane 2" for almost a decade now. when this website first launched, it was called play2crush.. which was shadowbanes slogan basically. then it had all of shadowbanes original class icons around the webpage. then when they revealed the first screen shots, it was basically shadowbanes exact character creation system, right down to the rune names.

so as you can see, we SB players are insanely excited at the thought of the greatest mmo we have ever played to be brought back to life, only to see more pve oriented players come and say they want a less hardcore game or no pvp looting or no city destruction... it strikes a nerve with us :)

i see your point, but you also have to see if from a shadowbane gamer point of view... we've been waiting for "shadowbane 2" for almost a decade now. when this website first launched, it was called play2crush.. which was shadowbanes slogan basically. then it had all of shadowbanes original class icons around the webpage. then when they revealed the first screen shots, it was basically shadowbanes exact character creation system, right down to the rune names.

so as you can see, we SB players are insanely excited at the thought of the greatest mmo we have ever played to be brought back to life, only to see more pve oriented players come and say they want a less hardcore game or no pvp looting or no city destruction... it strikes a nerve with us :)

I see what you're saying and you do have a point. On the other hand, you do have to take into account though that many of us have played competitive PvP MMO's in the past and are definitely able to stand our ground on the same level as you. J Todd said that players from W101/P101/Shadowbane will leave as Crowfall isn't for everyone. Those of us who stick around will be here for a reason and will be up there gaming as much as you guys. Despite what SB players may think, we are capable of pulling our own weight. We recognize that Shadowbane players will know the layout of this game a tad more than the rest of us, but we catch on fast and will be at the same pace as you within no-time. 

We are here to play a game developed by two amazing producers and we are willing to commit the time and energy to make it to the top. We'll fit in with you guys just fine so don't worry there  ;)

Edited by shadowhorn