Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This going to be a long two weeks.

Handies

My 980 died tonight. =( I am being forced to use my 260 until the 1st(when I get paid). I am glad I kept this old pos card as I am a 2011 socket user. That means, my cpu has no built in gpu. On the other hand, my 980 dying gives me a reason to upgrade to the 980ti as I will broke for the next 2 years because of college. Lol 

Well, it sucks but in the other hand, you are lucky. 980ti is a good upgrade. Im still using 7850 , rest of my build was very similiar to that of yours (16gigs ddr4, 5820K , x99 deluxe). I was going to buy 980ti but stock issues delayed it and after losing couple of months i decided to wait a little bit more for pascal. Bad part is i couldnt play alot of games. (Still havent played witcher 3, even though ive been waiting for it ever since i played w2). Good thing is when i get my GPU i will have ALOT of games to play

Well, it sucks but in the other hand, you are lucky. 980ti is a good upgrade. Im still using 7850 , rest of my build was very similiar to that of yours (16gigs ddr4, 5820K , x99 deluxe). I was going to buy 980ti but stock issues delayed it and after losing couple of months i decided to wait a little bit more for pascal. Bad part is i couldnt play alot of games. (Still havent played witcher 3, even though ive been waiting for it ever since i played w2). Good thing is when i get my GPU i will have ALOT of games to play

I mean, I am going to be quite bored by the time the 1st hits, that I will not mind one bit about going to Best Buy and paying tax. lol

Oh, so when you said it "died" what you actually meant was it was brutally murdered!

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

It was EVGA. However, I am pretty sure i can not get a replacement card due to user error with thermal gel. lol

So you wont be able to benefit from warranty than? Well , that sucks :(

• 2 weeks later...