Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Terms of Use revisions, new FAQs and other news - Official discussion thread

Art+Craft reserves the right to deny service to any person or entity for no reason.

Edited by BurgundytheRed

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka

5. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO CONSUME A PLEDGE PACKAGE?

Doesn't it also mean that the consumed package can't be upgraded anymore? Or has this been changed? If not, it might be useful to add this information.

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 10% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel 

Would've liked to haven seen a side-by-side comparison of both docs, highlighting the changes in the documents.

All the changes are in section 24, thanks to Hi! for posting the diff.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

The American Constitution would like to have a word with you.  A shame that corporate ToS dont follow suit.

The constitution was designed to limit the power of government, not the people or commerce.  Too bad the experiment didn't work long term.  Unfortunately most people received a government education so they have a understandably poor comprehension of the founding documents and history of these United States.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Anyone creating a commercial venue can set the rules for that venue, within applicable laws regulating commerce.  If you don't want to be in commerce with us under our rules, that is your choice.  You also (supposedly) have freedom of political speech in any public venue, though it seems more and more difficult to exercise in practice.

Here at ArtCraft, we're working to create a compelling game and engaged gaming community, and really are apolitical in those efforts.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Art+Craft reserves the right to deny service to any person or entity for no reason.

They are a business, they want people to play and pay for their game...

If some one is such an idiot they dont want your money any more, it not Art Crafts fault.

MOkvLlm.png

You will never get that cookie courant... .

Dont get your hopes up, it just wont happen.

I got tricked the same way multiple times by now again and again.

Some even tell you then that its internet cookies...

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Thanks!  You win a cookie!  No idea how or why those two letters got swapped!

A knew a man who blamed Poltergeists for any incomprehensible event, including things like losing his keys.

It's a pretty handy answer to all the questions starting by "how".  :P

You will never get that cookie courant... .

Dont get your hopes up, it just wont happen.

I got tricked the same way multiple times by now again and again.

Some even tell you then that its internet cookies...

:( I wanted one delicious extra chocolate chips cookie...

Did he live in a subdivision built over an old burial ground? If so, they may have moved the headstones, but left the bodies behind.

lol I'm not sure about this, he lives in France so we never know, there are most likely old and forgotten cemeteries in this country.  :P

There is no line in the ToS that says something like "Art+Craft reserves the right to deny cookies to any person or entity for no reason."

Though you might have to wait until the shipping of your pledge package. But if ACE is serious (and i truly deeply believe this from the depth of my heart) then you will get your cookie. Might be a bit older then. But hey, cookie is cookie, isnt it? ;)

2W1ZHpA.jpg
EU-Support-Guild (no ingame management)
Join [CoR] (or any other guild) to get a 10% discount on the next game bundle you buy!
Join - Discord Channel