Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Muhrder

Welcome Brethren

I bring greetings unto you my fellow crows. For I have returned. I once was one of you. Simple. Idealistic. But I have discovered a change. A beautiful transformation. I shall wash away your cares and sorrows. You may come to me for succor and guidance. For this is what I offer. In my return upon this plane. I bring with me the radiance and forgiveness of one who has transcended the mortal plane of simple backer. I have now become something greater. Something spiritual. No longer shall you toil tirelessly against another. For within the worship of Muhrder. You shall find peace and tranquility. In my fight to free you from your bonds. I was terribly wounded and spent many months recovering. But that is over now. I have been restored and my benevolence knows no bounds. For those who have trespassed against me. I forgive you and only know love in my heart for your fear of my magnificence. For fear is the driver of all things. But worry not. You shall be eased of your fear of me. 

Dear Laterns. You have stood watch and you felt my wrath. You shall be accepted once more back into the fold. 

Precious Rage. You have been wronged by my guardians and warriors. You shall be forgiven your anger and your spite. 

Faithful Serrated. Oh how my pride for you grows. You have stood strong. A beacon of light from within the shadows of the wings of ravens. You will be rewarded. 

Come one and come all. Allow us to join in fellowship of my rebirth and my 2nd coming. For I may not be the savior you hoped for. But I will be the savior you need. Together beneath my gentle touch. You will be able to drive the hunger from you hearts. For you will be sated and rejuvenated within my radiance. 

Edited by Muhrder

xctwLnf.png

A non-factor returns. 

Okay. 

Welcome blessed child. You will be once more welcomed into the fold. We shall knock that dust and hubris from your bones. You shall once more walk the field of battle bathed in victory. Clothed in your Serrated finery. 

xctwLnf.png

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

If you have any questions about the game, please check the FAQ, or post it in the community question and answer forum.

I hope you have a good time in Crowfall!

Hello, and welcome to the forums!

If you have any questions about the game, please check the FAQ, or post it in the community question and answer forum.

I hope you have a good time in Crowfall!

Thank you. I see you will be a good adviser to my majesty. I accept your warm salutations and you shall one day perhaps be the herald of my forthcoming. You are welcome into the faith and we hope to see good things from you. 

xctwLnf.png

Got tired posting under your alt huh? :P

Greetings Keaggan. I shall relish your input in the coming days as our wonderful empire grows. Our Eternal Kingdom shall be embraced by the gods for it's magnificence and splendor. they shall once again recognize greatness now that I have been set free. I remember our conversation. so long ago, where you told us about your dreams of an Eternal empire. We shall make this. Together. You shall be my Duchess of Hospitality. 

xctwLnf.png

Gonna toss this thing a like you'd better believe it

Gonna do it, but in a little

Please remind me in case I forget

Blessed be thy name, Muhrder. Welcome to the rapture and the return of my radiant majesty. I know you are not well versed into who I am. worry not. For I am your savior. I shall accept your soul into my willing pantheon of crows. We shall one day crush the hunger and everyone else standing in our path. rise forth my new holy warrior and don your wonderful Serrated finery. 

xctwLnf.png

alas, I am blinded by your holey light. As the oozing of your grateness envelopes me like a sweet bath of melted swiss cheese, I take in the burning golden ocher of salvation I and am revealed that our Savior has returned, even if only briefly. Soon, with our Muhrder's guidance, we will unleash the muenster in all of us and defeat the hunger for gouda. 

6OXSQo4.jpg?1