Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Hail Your Master!

First off, not sure why this sub-forum wasn't here to begin with? Second off, my name is masterofspelss. And yes, two SS's instead of L. Why? Well when I first joined Wizard101 Central (Yes, I'm a Wizzy, deal with it) I thought you could change your username. So I just randomly decided masterofspelss. After I made my account I realized I had accidentally put in two SS's instead of two L's, so I tried changing my username and it turns out you need forum gold (Like a lot) so I just stuck with it. I now have enough to change it, but the name has grown on me so I decided to keep it, two SS's and all.

Other things about me:

I hold grudges. In Wizard101 if I lost a PvP match on one of my characters,I would log onto a different one (Of a higher level) find them, and destroy them.

I like all animals, but my top for each category would be: Sky, Crows/ravens, land, Cheetah, water, Orca's, insect, Spiders, reptile, snakes.

I'm an introvert.

I hate coffee and always cough when I smell it.

I can't STAND dumb people.

I LOVE reality TV (No, not Honey Boo Boo or the Kardashions, things like Big Brother, The Amazing Race, Ghost Adventures, Man vs Wild and a whole bunch of nature documentaries)

I own a cat.

I still use my iPod Nano 4th Generation (Even though I have an iPhone)

My favorite candy is most things chewy and fruity.

I dislike watermelon that isn't super crunchy.

I have a very fast metabolism so I have a bad diet but I'm still thin as a twig (Though I'm planning on eating healthier once spring rolls around)

I can't watch a movie/TV show or read a book more than once.

That's all for now, peace out.

Edited by masterofspelss

7lXqKFL.gif

I can not be on the same thread with you.................Coffee sustains LIFE

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Coffee is gross. Tea is what it's all about.

Hot or cold?  Sweet or w/ lemon?

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, this post was MADE for quoting and then writing in the quote.  Let's compare notes!

First off, not sure why this sub-forum wasn't here to begin with? Second off, my name is masterofspelss. And yes, two SS's instead of L. Why? Well when I first joined Wizard101 Central (Yes, I'm a Wizzy, deal with it) I thought you could change your username. So I just randomly decided masterofspelss. After I made my account I realized I had accidentally put in two SS's instead of two L's, so I tried changing my username and it turns out you need forum gold (Like a lot) so I just stuck with it. I now have enough to change it, but the name has grown on me so I decided to keep it, two SS's and all.

Other things about me:

I hold grudges. In Wizard101 if I lost a PvP match on one of my characters,I would log onto a different one (Of a higher level) find them, and destroy them.

Grudges are a powerful motivator.  If I was ganked unexpectedly in a game, I would do the same.

I like all animals, but my top for each category would be: Sky, Crows/ravens, land, Cheetah, water, Orca's, insect, Spiders, reptile, snakes.

Sky: falcon, land: bear, water: dolphin, creepy crawlie: spiders, reptile: bearded lizard

I'm an introvert.

Me too!  I'm very social, but parties drain me and alone time recharges me.

*gasps in horror*  No comment.

I can't STAND dumb people.

Totally agreed.

I LOVE reality TV (No, not Honey Boo Boo or the Kardashions, things like Big Brother, The Amazing Race, Ghost Adventures, Man vs Wild and a whole bunch of nature documentaries)

I can't get enough Anthony Bourdain!

I own a cat.

Hates me the cats.  Want a dog, but allergies.

I still use my iPod Nano 4th Generation (Even though I have an iPhone)

I have an off-brand MP3 player.

My favorite candy is most things chewy and fruity.

Snickers.

I dislike watermelon that isn't super crunchy.

Soggy is the worst.

I have a very fast metabolism so I have a bad diet but I'm still thin as a twig (Though I'm planning on eating healthier once spring rolls around)

Bastard.  :angry: 

I can't watch a movie/TV show or read a book more than once.

I'm like that with most books, even the ones I love.  Some TV shows I can rewatch a lot: Chuck, Frasier, West Wing, Star Trek.

That's all for now, peace out.

Nice to meet you!