Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Makeshyft

[OOC] Roleplay Backer Census

Hey guys.

It's been a while since I've been here. Since the Forums went backer-only in fact. Obviously that shunted out a few people who either weren't comfortable taking the backer plunge yet or didn't have the funds at the time.

So my question is: Who's still here and who's still interested in Crowfall Roleplay? (EK or otherwise)

Let's do a bit of a census!

Please respond in this thread with the following:

- Forum/Profile Name

- Preferred "Crow" Name. (if you plan to have a RP name on the account level. Otherwise use a character name)

- Guild Affiliation (if any)

- If you will or will not be actively participating in Campaign Worlds & PVP

- General Alignment (Let's go with Order, Balance, or Chaos) This will give us an idea of what kind of allies/foes we'll be having in-game.

I'll respond with my own post below.

- Forum/Profile Name: Bevrwolf36

- Preferred "Crow" Name: Jason Varangar

- Guild Affiliation: N/A

- Campaigns?: Yes, though I'm not a big PVP guy. Running the infrastructure of war seems fun, though.

- General Alignment: Balance

11.jpg

Forum/Profile Name: Iridian ShadowWeaver

Preferred "Crow" Name: Moira

Guild Affiliation: TBA

Campaign Worlds & PVP: Of course!

General Alignment: Balance MEOW x purrs x

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

• Forum/Profile Name:​ Real Salt
  • ​Preferred "Crow" Name: ​Selti
  • ​Guild Affiliation:​ -------
  • ​PVP/CWs:​ PvPer at heart.
  • ​Alignment: ​Order.

Name and Alignment are subject to change as more lore is revealed for me to use to shape my character.

Forum/Profile Name: Greiztoph

Preferred "Crow" Name. Vadenhaupt

Guild Affiliation The Lantern Watch

If you will or will not be actively participating in Campaign Worlds & PVP: Yes more like likely dregs or shadows

General Alignment Balance.

-As with above - "Name and Alignment are subject to change as more lore is revealed for me to use to shape my character."

Forum/Profile Name: Amaziah Aryeh

Preferred "Crow" Name. Amaziah Aryeh

Guild Affiliation : None as of yet, but seeking a balance good guild that leans more towards Neutral Good

If you will or will not be actively participating in Campaign Worlds & PVP : Will be in Campaign worlds for sure

General Alignment: Balance

Ranger3.jpg

Forum/Profile Name: Bandersaur

Preferred "Crow" Name. This is gonna change a lot - varied characters make the world go round.

Guild Affiliation : Nope

If you will or will not be actively participating in Campaign Worlds & PVP : It's a pvp game. Why not?

General Alignment: Lawful Neutral

- Forum/Profile Name: Connal123

- Preferred "Crow" Name. Tayeko, Lady Tayeko.

- Guild Affiliation Who is paying the most?

- If you will or will not be actively participating in Campaign Worlds & PVP: Treasure? You just said my lucky word!

- General Alignment Balance, happily serving Kronus but occassionally working for Maleki. She is an assassin and her loyalty lasts for as long as the payment comes in!

• Forum Name: CheshireVee

"Crow" Name: Cheshire

Guild Affiliation: <None>

CW Participation: I'd be delighted to join in the fun.

General Alignment: Unsure. I don't find myself pulled towards any of the gods and I especially find myself put off by the Balance faction. What good does the Balance faction do? As far as I can tell, their goal is just to get in the way of the other two factions who are at least trying to stop the Hunger in their own ways. On top of that, two of Order's gods are dead, one is just a voyeur and the last simply doesn't care. Illara probably isn't even officially part of the balance faction, simply having been viewed to be there since she won't choose a more proactive side. As for Order, they seem okay-ish but not at all inspiring. Chaos is pretty much just creepy or outright evil (just not the kind of evil to want the Hunger to win), but of the three factions, they are the only one with a plan I've heard about...

Forum/Profile Name: Frykka

Preferred "Crow" Name: Frykka Wilde

Guild Affiliation: The White Order (looking less likely... will be joining a guild that played in Shadowbane)

If you will or will not be actively participating in Campaign Worlds & PVP: Absofrykkinglootly and I will RP dance on your grave.

General Alignment (Let's go with Order, Balance, or Chaos) Yea Chaos, Go Chaos, Get Chaos, bump a bump bump pow...  Gonna hail Yaga, do Yoga, praise Yaga, eat Yogurt, not Yoda, yea Yaga!      "I had shredded Vessels for lunch!"

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai

Forum/Profile Name: Shadowfang1992

Preferred "Crow" Name: Vadoria

Guild Affiliation: KoS

If you will or will not be actively participating in Campaign Worlds & PVP: It doesn't matter what Archetype I'm playing as, I will always be my guild's #1 Campaign Crafter. I will make the armor that defends them. I will make the weapons that kill you all. I will make the equipment that tears down your walls. If it can be made, I will make it, and I will do so in the Campaigns, not sitting pretty in my EK where I'm useless.

General Alignment: Chaos. I will "Champion" whatever God I must for the time being, but in the end, Malakai knows that he is my true master. All hail the Trickster God!

Can we have a Bard? If not as an Archetype or Promotion, then maybe a Discipline?

i-3ZQNFxh.jpg

Forum/Profile Name: Nostrus

Preferred "Crow" Name: Undecided

Guild Affiliation: Serrated

PvP?: Hell yes, I don't believe RP is meaningful without the ability for combat, and I don't mean roll "combat" prevalent in other MMOs.

General Alignment: Order