Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Noc.

Tee Shirt Designs for Fun!

Here is some of the Tee Shirt Designs that I've come up with for Crowfall. If you wish for the full sized image so that you may contact a Print On Demand site to make a shirt for personal use, you're able to do so! Wear the shirts and spread the love! I'm not asking for any compensation, and this is a place for others to upload their Tee Shirt Designs too! Keep in mind the policies in place.

*Nothing here can be used for commercial gain. 

*The "Crowfall" logo CAN BE used so long as it's not defamed, distorted, changed, or altered. However the color CAN be changed.

*Understand that it's all UNOFFICIAL, and so expect no reimbursement or gain from ArtCraft Entertainment.

*This is just for fun, the artists cannot be held responsible for what other might do with the images. 

Vessel_Tee.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

Crowfall_Crow_Tee.jpg

I have a transparent background version of this one, obviously wouldn't show up that well on white. :P

Edited by NocturnalDemise

OS_Sig3.png

I'm entirely in for the first design. Gotta add that to ugly christmas sweater this year.

Slap a chrismas hat on that red head and you are good to go ^^

Edited by IamMe

I AM ME!
I love you all.

Wow they're really awesome. It would be cool to have those images printed on ACE merchandise  ^_^

If you want any of those images that I have let me know. You can print them on a Tshirt for your personal use. All the image here are too small for printing. But I have the original image that is much larger and ready to be printed.

OS_Sig3.png