Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tee Shirt Designs for Fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seriously, can I have this? *shh* just... take my money *shoves money through the webcam*

No, seriously... anyone making this?

I can gladly give you the .png file. But you'd be on your own to find an "All over printing" company to be able to make that shirt design. They are out there. I had one done, for a single shirt (lower quality for cheaper pricing) it was $48. Not cheap. But I didn't look to hard. 

Do some research and get back with me. I don't want your money, but you're good to get the shirt printed for personal use! Spread the Crowfall love. :D

Edited by NocturnalDemise

OS_Sig3.png

Sounds awesome. I don't think it'd look as good with a white shirt, but please do send the file. Also, keep up the good work! I've seen your art in another forum here and it's really good =]

SR8DSig_Ankh.png

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

Thank you both! My case of the Mondays is nothing but awesome today. And I hope you all have a great day as well!

@perfectdork I think your posters would make excellent tshirts. ;)

OS_Sig3.png

• 2 weeks later...

rip tipsy.

he would have loved this thread.

It is lovely yes ^^

Yeah he probably would have. Where'd he go?

To the swimming pool most often ,work & the music academy ^^ 
also too many games,too little time..

I was drawn back here because of the private message about the Tshirts I've created.
Rather flattered that some people seem to remember the Tshirt designs after all this time.
While I would also love to sell those Tshirts for people that want them,I don't have the know how,nor the license & time for it.
  • 2 months later...

So it's not exactly the same thing as posted before. But I wanted to try out an all over print place. One of the disclaimers (or consumer warnings) is that they tell you to expect imperfections in the print. Meaning that if there is a crease while shirt is being printed, it can leave an obvious flaw. So I decided to try for a more abstract background instead of the solid color one, hoping to hide any flaws. It worked for the most part. Just got the shirt in today. So here it is. Front and Back.

B9yAqRv.jpg

w549lJT.jpg

OS_Sig3.png