Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cmurder Checking In!

cmurder

Hail and Well Met Adventurers!

I'm a 37 year old Husband and father of three.  I work as a State Police Officer/investigator for the Department of Health and Hospitals. I am a graduate of Louisiana State University and have a degree in Criminal Justice and Computer Science.  One of the refined loves of life is my Alma Mater!  GEAUX TIGERS!  I have been gaming since the old Atari 2600 days but I found my true love for gaming in 1999 when I played my first MMORPG "Ultima Online"!

I have beta tested many popular titles including: Shadowbane, Everquest 2, Lineage 2, World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies, Aion, Darkfall, Everquest Landmark, Archeage, and multiple others over the years.  Gaming is my hobby and I love every minute of it! I was known as Kaibah, Klepta, Clepto, or Aborziah back in the early days. I would have to say, out of all of the MMO's I have played I enjoyed Shadowbane the most.  The community "although quite crass at times", is the most tight nit community I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of.  My hopes for Crowfall is that it will have a lasting community, and friends and foes alike will grow to have mutual respect for each other, as we old Shadowbane players do.  

I am currently playing World of Warcraft, proud Alliance member, on Whisperwind server.  My wife and I run a small guild called Clan MacLeod.  Although I have played multiple titles over the years, I have spent the most time on WoW (2003 Closed Beta - Current) and Shadowbane (2001 Closed Beta - 2013 including EMU servers).

My first moderation position was a short stint on the UBI.com Shadowbane boards.  From there I moved to the Lineage 2 boards for a short time.  My longest Moderation stint was with the website MMORPG.Com.  I moderated for them from 2004 until 2012 when I had to step down due to time constraints.  I have been involved, beyond just playing MMO's, since 2001 when I did my first Beta test for Shadowbane.

I'm looking forward being of assistance to ArtCraft, the Crowfall community, and seeing this community grow !  Let's make this the best sandbox PVP game to ever be created.  That all depends on you and I, the players!  Stay active and GAME ON!

Edited by cmurder
cmurder%20sig_zpsaq2rwphh.jpg

Clan MacLeod. 

Any relation to the ancient-history Clan MacLeod on Zul'Jin server? I may know you if that's the case. I was Cynnarlina, NE Hunter, treasurer while BebuisThade was still GM.

Edited by fawne

But I will say Roll Tide!  

Pff, well at least you didn't say Roll Tide! *puke*

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Moderating mmorpg.com; now, that must have been interesting, especially over this timeframe. I'm glad you made it to here and not lost it. :D

It was interesting! lol

028c553e7566a49eb4d45e54d62f9f404442ef5b

yea ,yea it's good for a laugh :)  Misconceptions are funny.  But reality actually comes right down to this:

XQDNpPY.jpg

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I could not agree with you more ellie!  the stereotype thing is funny.  I have family in Alabama, so it is all in jest I assure you.  As far as Les Miles, I agree completely.  the grass eater needs to find him another team and get out of LSU.  I LOVE my Tigers, but I'm not a fan of ole' Les!  I would love to put him in a big box, and ship him back to Michigan lol.

Edited by cmurder

I could not agree with you more ellie!  the stereotype thing is funny.  I have family in Alabama, so it is all in jest I assure you.  As far as Les Miles, I agree completely.  the grass eater needs to find him another team and get out of LSU.  I LOVE my Tigers, but I'm not a fan of ole' Les!  I would love to put him in a big box, and ship him back to Michigan lol.

I would personally like to ship him to Auburn!!!!!   But that is just me........It's all in fun :)   Have a feeling we will be having lots of "fun" here during the season :)

635569230961951989-USATSI-8328243.jpg

NC's 15 to 8  hmmmmm

That being said Congrats!

Ya'll played a damn good ( and lucky ) game and should be proud!

NC's 15 to 8  hmmmmm

That being said Congrats!

Ya'll played a damn good ( and lucky ) game and should be proud!

The Alabama game was a great game but Oregon forgot to show up in the National Championship.

The Alabama game was a great game but Oregon forgot to show up in the National Championship.

We WILL be seeing ya'll again NO DOUBT and this time maybe we will "RUN THE DAMN BALL".

Mr CMurder and his beloved Tigers can cheer for us both! ( No Chance )