Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Divergence Online

Urahara

Just one sentence.

This game project got much, muuuch more heart, love, passion and character than any purely capitalistic and shabby "The Elder Scrolls Online game".

Please give this game a chance and take a look at it. PLEASE.

Its really worth it!

http://divergence-online.wix.com/divergence-online

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFtKvoDFAc

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

Interesting.

"The Repopulation" looked like it was going to be the successor to SWG, while trying to incorporate an EVE-like gradient of high-sec and low-sec. I haven't checked on that game in a while but i think it kind of stagnated.

Attempts at indy mmos are becoming really popular lately. I'm becoming over-saturated by them popping up so i'm not investing as much into the newer ones until they show something tangible. 

aka honeybear

2 people? If the other one isnt a damn good producer they will have troubles to finance themselfs. You can't just throw money at it ...

Unlike Crowfall they acually need to build a game which they will probably not be able to do or they have to freeze it. Well I guess there is always the option to just shove it out there and let it flop.

Edited by IamMe

I AM ME!
I love you all.

2 people? If the other one isnt a damn good producer they will have troubles to finance themselfs. You can't just throw money at it ...

Unlike Crowfall they acually need to build a game which they will probably not be able to do or they have to freeze it. Well I guess there is always the option to just shove it out there and let it flop.

They have already shown what they are capable of.

If they would get a bit of money, they would for sure be able to make it, without any problems or worries.

They also got Greenlight from Steam.

Edited by Urahara

After EverQuest Next is gone, its Star Citizen for me.

They have already shown what they are capable of.

If they would get a bit of money, they would for sure be able to make it, without any problems or worries.

They also got Greenlight from Steam.

Repopulation was also green lit on Steam. They need combat (3 types) and about all races. That takes a lot of money and time.

If they don't show solid combat and how the synth work they get nothing from me.

Edited by IamMe

I AM ME!
I love you all.