Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrFester

Will I be a Snowflake?

What is going to make me a snowflake in the Crowfall world? A example like looks, skills, equipment? Is my Knight when he makes max level going to be a carbon copy of Knight1001? Will these PvE campaigns just reset everything we earned and done for our characters making us identical snowflakes?    

PvE campaigns, max level? wut?

Seriously though they've said there will be plenty of customization in gear with different looks and colors and such. I'd imagine there'd be just as much as in a typical MMO game.

Another answer could be skill as in how you play and how good you are is what will make you stand out.

You can configure your appearance, such as changing things like face and hair, or add a fancy mustachio.

You can choose starting Traits, such as the Fleet Footed or Dim Witted perks.

You can choose which Skills to train, from a list that will include hundreds or even thousands of different skills.

You can choose one of three Promotion classes for you archetype. For example, a Knight can promote to Swordsman, Crusader, or Sentinel.

You can choose up to 3 Discipline Runes for your character, such as Werewolf, Bounty Hunter, or Rat Catcher. There will likely be dozens to choose from.

You can equip different pieces of gear, such as armor and weapons, and they will have different appearances. These can be crafted, and should have quite a bit of variation.

Combine all those choices and you should be a special snowflake.

Also, check out the FAQ for Characters and Advancement.

characterlineup_final.jpg

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

What is going to make me a snowflake in the Crowfall world? A example like looks, skills, equipment? Is my Knight when he makes max level going to be a carbon copy of Knight1001? Will these PvE campaigns just reset everything we earned and done for our characters making us identical snowflakes?    

marvel-hday-snowflake.jpg

Yes Captain America, this will be your snowflake.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post