Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Kopko/yummy

kopko

Hello guys!

Many of you may know me from sb emu boards. My nick ingame was SoYummy/Yummy/SoTasty etc..

I am huge fan of shadowbane and i might be one of the youngest active players. I am 18y old and I played sb from my 12 years since my neighbour showed the game to me. God bless him  :D

I am coming from Slovakia and i am visiting IT school. I love MMO's and strategy games, one of the games i really love is Europa Universalis. 

I love dogs.

I love pizza.

Shrek is love.

If you want to get hypnotized, just click my profile and check my avatar, magic!

Edited by kopko

Hello guys!

Many of you may know me from sb emu boards. My nick ingame was SoYummy/Yummy/SoTasty etc..

I am huge fan of shadowbane and i might be one of the youngest active players. I am 18y old and I played sb from my 12 years since my neighbour showed the game to me. God bless him  :D

I am coming from Slovakia and i am visiting IT school. I love MMO's and strategy games, one of the games i really love is Europa Universalis. 

I love dogs.

I love pizza.

Shrek is love.

If you want to get hypnotized, just click my profile and check my avatar, magic!

Definitely gotta love Shrek. My husband reminds me of Shrek. I'm sure he thinks I am donkey! :)

288mqgz.png