Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ranzinzo

Is there limited time to buy the Collector's Edition?

I really want to buy the Collector's Edition at the store, mainly because of the miniatures. But I also really don't have the money to do so right now. I was wondering if the product will be taken away from the store at some point or I can just relax and wait until I can afford it.

Sorry if this has already been asked, couldn't find the answer on the forums.

"Awake, ablaze, alive"
alGxc9C.png
.:Wildfire Brotherhood - Brazil:.

I really want to buy the Collector's Edition at the store, mainly because of the miniatures. But I also really don't have the money to do so right now. I was wondering if the product will be taken away from the store at some point or I can just relax and wait until I can afford it.

Sorry if this has already been asked, couldn't find the answer on the forums.

There's probably will be few changes to it after 29th of February 

"2015 Contributor Level Package" to 2016 /// 3 Months VIP Subscription to 2 months.

then everything will stay the same, since it's on sale right now, you can get it for 150 before it goes up to 179.

Over all i personally don't think there's time limit if they will remove the CE from store or not.

Probably in future Q1 2017 or Q2 2017 depends if they are going remove it or not.

There's clearly no confirmation about it yet, that's just my personal opinion, I'd be happy if they won't remove it at all.. so you can order CE anytime u want with probably less rewards as "vip"   :D.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

The price of the Collector's edition (it is currently on sale) will rise after 2/29.  We'll probably only sell it until near launch and cut it off so we can produce the number we've sold.

I hope this helps!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook