Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kroanus

Myrmidon seems like it's going to be the best DPS/Tank Hybrid as of now

I haven't played the game yet, but judging by the stats, he has 4 dots in strength when the other tanks only have 3, which is as much as the champion, who is considered melee dps. Right now, I'm not sure what stats mean, but I'm actually pretty excited for this because the class looks so awesome and dps/tank hybrid is how I love to play! 

I'm not sure what stats mean

Stat dots are just a trap for players who think they can draw meaningful conclusions from incomplete, premature data.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

Yeah i wouldn't rely on the dots for how the power scaling works it may or may not be stronger in terms of dps to the other tanks but we wont really know until we are able to get our hands on it to try out.

Lf6MJUL.png

Shinra - Full Member